SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Soldier's Angels" Katrina Fund

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: "Soldier's Angels" Katrina Fund Reply with quote

Operation Katrina Soldiers Relief Fund

Hurricane Katrina has devastated New Orleans and South Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. The homes and lives of an untold number of our friends and families have been decimated. Included in the ranks of victims are the family members of our soldier's serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom and in Afghanistan. Many of these soldiers will be returning home in the next few weeks to find that their families have been displaced and their homes and businesses destroyed.

Soldier's Angels and Mathew and Frankie Mayo, founders of Operation AC
( Operation Air Conditioner ) have established a relief fund to help our soldiers and their families cope with and recover from this devastation. Your donation will help these families obtain essential personal items, temporary shelter and any other needs that can be met. Soldier's Angels will also work to provide information to the soldiers concerning their families whereabouts and needs. Now is the time to help protect those who have given up so much to protect us.

If you can help, please do so

Soldier's Angels

note: Stickying this for a few days/me#1

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
witchywoman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for this information. It will be of help to my husband and I.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: