SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carter in charge?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Carter in charge? Reply with quote

Tim Romer, a 9/11 commission member and democtratic coverup expert was just on Fox and friends this morning.
He's pushing for Democrats to take the lead in a Katrina commission and make sure they have subpeona power so they can get the 'truth' out of people like Mayors and Governors (the intimation of course is that the Republicans can't get the 'truth' if they handle it) and so on and on and on.
Then he uttered a sentence that floored me. He suggested, quite seriously too, that we put Jimmy Carter in charge of rebuilding N.O.
Now, I've heard some stupid stuff coming from the koolaid drinkers but this guy is putting something weird in his.
Jimmy Carter? And he was really serious too.

Dusty
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The situation in Louisiana is what it is because people with the same ability as Jimmuh have been in charge. Inept, clueless, and lacking in leadership quality. Notably Gubnuh Blanco.
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Which is it? Reply with quote

Yep, Carter (AKA Brain Dead) can bring in Habitat for Humanity and build 'em below sea level all over again. He'd do it.

I forget, is it Blanco or Blanko?
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy that freaked when a swimming Rabbit attacked him, I don't think so, considering the funky gators patrolling the streets of NOLA! Shocked Laughing
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Carter in charge? Reply with quote

dusty wrote:
Tim Romer, a 9/11 commission member and democtratic coverup expert was just on Fox and friends this morning....uttered a sentence that floored me. He suggested, quite seriously too, that we put Jimmy Carter in charge of rebuilding N.O.
Now, I've heard some stupid stuff coming from the koolaid drinkers but this guy is putting something weird in his.
Jimmy Carter? And he was really serious too.

Dusty

Now Dusty,
I just don't think you're giving Jimmah his due. We all know he was a Nuclear Failure engineer in the Navy. and Nagin engineered a nuclear failure of immense proportions....I think they'd work well together...the blind leading the blind so to speak...tho' Nagin may come around in the end, since he understands that the Feds saved his butt, and are taking all the heat for him. Perhaps he could send jimmah up to the Guvna's office, being as how he was one once back in '69...I watched that race up close and personal at Ft. Gordon...a joke then, a joke while president and a joke he remains....yep, I'd enjoy the entertainment value, but it could get nasty....Smile

Deuce
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at the bright side. That would keep him busy for a while; he'd have less time for certifying phoney elections, and for offering his weighty opinion on every conceivable event he knows nothing about. Yep, he's much less dangerous with a hammer in one hand and his other hand full of nails.
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything Carter touches turns to S**t. It's the reverse of King Midas.
Army_(Ret)
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GM Strong wrote:
Everything Carter touches turns to S**t. It's the reverse of King Midas.

Exactly. All of this is straight out of the Democratic playbook. Psychiatric projection--blame their total lack of response and action on Bush. Put a bungling fool in charge of rebuilding, because they know he'll come up with foolish ideas that won't work, which will cause millions to be poured into NO for a very long time, for one boondoggle after another. Sort of like Keg Kennedy's Boston dig boondoggle, except thats more of a huge work slowdown, and pours money into all the welfare leeches.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just give Jimmy a saw, hammer, and a tool belt full of nails and tell him to get started rebuilding New Orleans. He can be in-charge of the re-roofing. That should finish him off.

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not smart enough for a tool belt, he needs a shovel and a broom. by the time he's 90 he might be promoted! Cool
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blue9t3 wrote:
He's not smart enough for a tool belt, he needs a shovel and a broom. by the time he's 90 he might be promoted! Cool

I thought he was over 90 by now. I guess some people age better than others.

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: