SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do Y'all think of this:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: What do Y'all think of this: Reply with quote

I've been kind of getting worried about things, terrorism wise. I feel the recent incidents in NYC and Baltimore (5 miles from line of sight from me) are harbingers of something in the wind.

I've been reading allot of the Al Jazeera and Pravda recently.... along with studying the blessed Islam.... (Rolling on the Floor puking!). What I've learned of Islam would likely get a fatawah put out on me if not get me killed on the spot if I were to debate it with a hard core ignoramus muslim over Ramadan.

This said check out this pravda article the second link as well and tell me what you think.

I'm buying a extra roll of duct tape and some charcoal.

http://english.pravda.ru/main/18/88/354/16321_Berezovsky.html

http://www.siteinstitute.org/index.html

note: overwidth image deleted/me#1
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
......Two years later, though, the oligarch in disgrace personally participated in the work on a book and a documentary, in which Russia's Federal Security Bureau (FSB) was accused of organizing the explosions in Russia. Both Russian and Western readers and viewers did not believe those stories, although Berezovsky and his accomplices managed to launch a campaign to undermine the authority of their prime enemy - the Russian government. ......

Sounds like the 'oligarch', Berezovsky, is the Michael Moore of Russia. The quoted part of the story from Pravda is strikingly similar to the moonbats who insist that George Bush personally paid Atta and cohorts to fly planes into the WTC towers.

Be vigilant, of course, but enjoy life!

Schadow
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just come up with my own characterization of how to describe the clan/tribal loyalties of Arabia and it's conflicts with Islam, the beloved Islam religion of contradictions.

A bit impolitic however I think fairly accurate.

It's like the Beverly Hillbillies on a very bad acid trip with a whole lot of guns and enough money to buy any weapon conceived of.

I'll hone this up a bit, but that's a start.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These flaming lunatics might have atomic bombs, and if they ever used one on us or our allies (Russians included) it would be really awful. That being said, everyone ought to read
"Nuclear Attack Not As Scary As You Think"
http://www.webcom.com/beacon/bulletin-110901.html
This is a very pragmatic look at a terrorist nuke attack and in perspective a major natural disaster like a large quake or Cat 5 hurricane might be worse and cause more death and destruction.

I have read Robert Spencer's Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Crusades, and it is quite good. It basically debunks the religion of peace propaganda quite well.

I still don't like these fundamentalist head cases bent on their own destruction and ours. You do make some good points though Jack.
I might just join you with the duct tape and plastic sheets.
Jack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: