SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disgusting Al Franken
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Disgusting Al Franken Reply with quote

This guy who has to beg for financing for the Airhead America network did an Amazon sponsored commercial for his new volume of bilge. In the video he kicks a "right-winger" in the groin, breaks a chair over his head and then, once the "right-winger" is on the ground, a Franken admirer steps forward and viciously smashes a bottle on the fallen man’s head. So much for the caring, concerned, non-violent leftist vermin out there. The video is available on several sites. Franken is a sick loser. By the way, a recent listener survey in DC did not even register the A(_!_) America Network with enough listeners to merit a rating. Nobody listens.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47035
GenrXr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: Disgusting Al Franken Reply with quote

GM Strong wrote:
Franken is a sick loser.

Spot on, Mr. Strong.

Personally, I view this individual as non-existant, yet his appearance on the Letterman thing worries me.

How can an audience laugh when someone talks about the top people within our government being executed? We are at war and they wish execution for perjury?

The liberals of today are truly dangerous with their rhetoric and the uneducated public is clay in their hands.

Clinton was a dangerous man who could of prevented 9/11, yet in our current world of the ignorant who never read a book, but get their news from MTV 10 second segments, we do have a clear and present danger.

Letterman and the asses in the audience who cowed on with their laughter illustrate this danger clearly.

That is what should give us pause.
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is now moving back to Minnesota after many years away so he can run for the Senate. and as a Minnesotan that scares the hell out of me. This state is so liberal and I come from an entire family that is so liberal they make me sick. What really scares me is that the people here will actually elect him with this rhetoric. You have no idea what Minnesota is like until you live here, we make California look like a conservative stronghold. God save us.
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nutso wrote:
He is now moving back to Minnesota after many years away so he can run for the Senate. and as a Minnesotan that scares the hell out of me. This state is so liberal and I come from an entire family that is so liberal they make me sick. What really scares me is that the people here will actually elect him with this rhetoric. You have no idea what Minnesota is like until you live here, we make California look like a conservative stronghold. God save us.

I really doubt that you have gotten above the level of California.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Franken wasn't even funny on SNL.
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I WAS WONDERING IF HE LEFT THE STEIN OFF THE END OF HIS NAME.????

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's an old Franken and Davis SNL skit where he admits that he and Davis are actually homosexual lovers and Franken's "son" stands up in the audience and says "Dad, I hate you!", then runs out of the studio.
Might want to track that down and run it in prime time in Minnesota without any explanation that it's a skit.
Just an idea. Wink
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtboone wrote:

I really doubt that you have gotten above the level of California.

Terry,
Methinks you need to rethink your hypothesis....

I'll just say two words: Garison Keeler

and then add: I don't get it either, since I wasn't born there. But some of those in my family who hail from that part of the world just seem blind to the reality of the current hate platform of the left, which seems so obvious to the rest of us. I understand your amazement, but also see wherein nutso's concerns lie.

Deuce
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the dats of that SNL skit and a description:

Air Date:
May 20th, 1978

The Franken & Davis Show
Tom Davis reveals that he and Al Franken are gay lovers.

Anyone have a copy of that?
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Bernard Goldbergs new book 100 people that are screwing up America he ranks Frankenstein # 37

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leeman,

My guess is that #37 is an audience-weighted rank...in a straight up, who spews the most vile anti-american pap, I'd rank him right up there with Kennedy-Kerry!
IMHO

Deuce

Leeman wrote:
In Bernard Goldbergs new book 100 people that are screwing up America he ranks Frankenstein # 37
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple weeks ago the Minneapolis Star and Tribune made a big change and touted the great new look and substance of the paper. I opened it this morning and found that it really has changed. I only get the Sunday edition and usually start with the opinion pages first to get my blood moving, knowing it will be biased and one sided to the far left. How they moved even further left I don't know but what most of the paper seems to be is articles from the NT times and just a bush bashing rag. Today I have had enough of this and promptly e-mailed my cancellation to them.
I will not suport those people who hate America.
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Franken and Air America have failed miserably. In many markets, they PAY to have their "program" aired, unlike Rush, Sean, O'Reilly, Savage etc. etc. who are PAID by stations for the privilige of airing their program. AA's ratings are absymal, dead air for all intent purposes. Laughing
GM Strong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwIIvetsdaughter wrote:
Al Franken and Air America have failed miserably. In many markets, they PAY to have their "program" aired, unlike Rush, Sean, O'Reilly, Savage etc. etc. who are PAID by stations for the privilige of airing their program. AA's ratings are absymal, dead air for all intent purposes. Laughing

In a recent DC rating poll the Airhead America's rating did not even measure a blip, so no number could be assigned. Basically, in the Nation's Capitol, noboby is tuned into (_!_) Al Franken. MSM clods still try to portray him as a media personality with listenership. HA!
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airhead America never will measure a blip on a radar screen since a large percentage of thier constituency prefers to listen to rap music verses talk radio.

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: