SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do As I say ( Not As I do )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Do As I say ( Not As I do ) Reply with quote

I am not sure how many of you were able to catch Peter Schweizer on C-Span2 Book TV Sunday Afternoon Nov 13th reagarding his book on the hipocrisy of the liberals.

Stock Market:
Micheal Moore has stated on C-span & in other interviews & speeches on College campus's that he does not invest in the stock market he considers it morally unclean. yet he has set up a tax shelter that invest in the military industrial complex.

Affirmitive Action:
since 190 Micheal Moore has hired 134 people to work on his flims 3 were black.

Al Frankenstein Since 1990 has hired 112 people 1 was black

Organized labor:
Nancy Pelosi takes lots of money from organized labor & has won the Ceaser Chaves award. Yet she & her hubby are part owners in a napa valley vineyard and yes you guessed right, no united farm workers there.

Nancy & her hubby are part owners in a chain of restaraunts called Piatta & yes your right again no Union worker employed there either.

our friend Barbara Striesand stress the envirorment & over consumption is her theme. yet her & hubby live on an estate with 5 houses an air conditioned barn. their water bill for one year was $22,000

There is so much more..in this book I just tried to give you a little tidbit.

Regards

Leeman

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
Proud of my VietVet Dad!
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of Michael Moore's stock investments.........Haliburton! We just received the book a couple days ago and haven't had a chance to read it yet. I only saw part of the show, but he seems to know his stuff.
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Babs? Conspicuous consumption? Nooooooooo.

http://www.californiacoastline.org/cgi-bin/image.cgi?image=200405715&mode=big&lastmode=sequential&flags=0&year=2004

Admin note: Yikes! That link takes a full minute to download on broadband Shocked Try here... http://www.californiacoastline.org/cgi-bin/image.cgi?image=200405715&mode=sequential&flags=0&year=2004
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: