SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Senate Dems trying to give enemy combatants right to sue our

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wonhyo
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Senate Dems trying to give enemy combatants right to sue our Reply with quote

Watching the Senate this afternoon, Carl Levin is trying to change the rules for enemy combatants, to give them the right to appeal charges, and to sue our military. Sen Graham is fighting mad, and insists that no enemy combatant, not even the Nazi's who entered US to plot. Levin insists that all combatants at Guantanamo should have to right to a day in Federal Court, have the right to appeal any charges, and to sue any of our military. What is going on here?!!!!
After reading the post yesterday about What Wilson didn't say about Iraq, then having several congressman receive money from Saddam, so they could visit Iraq, Soros' involvement with Alamoudi's Delta Oil, Clinton/Gore connection to same, I am beginning to understand why the Democrats oppose getting rid of Saddam. They all have their hands in the till!!!!
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These Liberals are not in this world. They seem to have no connection to reality or common sense. If Al-Zarqawi were holding a pistol to Levin's head, what would he do? Apologize????

What's worse is the McCain amendments. This man is nuts. He wants to give Constitutional rights to enemy combatants bent on destroying us, him and our country. Torture is already neither permitted nor practiced, Capt. McQueeq wants Constitutional protections to our enemies who want to kill us. McCain has become a danger to our security. Someone had better soon stand up to this guy and face him down, and I mean a top powerful Republican to embarrass this clown. He is a Trojan Horse. This guy has delusions of running for POTUS, NO WAY in my world.
GM Strong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

General George S. Patton's opinion.

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.”
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GM Strong wrote:
These Liberals are not in this world. ...What's worse is the McCain amendments. This man is nuts. He wants to give Constitutional rights to enemy combatants bent on destroying us,...This guy has delusions of running for POTUS, NO WAY in my world.

GM,
You probably already know the Swiftvets are behind you on this one, as am I. We need to start a pool on who is on the Top Ten list of senators on Soros' payroll! To be finallized Nov 2, 2006. Wink My list so far:

Turban Durbin
Skerry
Levin
Nelson
Kennedy
Schummer
Klinton
...more to follow

Deuce
GM Strong

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deuce wrote:
GM Strong wrote:
These Liberals are not in this world. ...What's worse is the McCain amendments. This man is nuts. He wants to give Constitutional rights to enemy combatants bent on destroying us,...This guy has delusions of running for POTUS, NO WAY in my world.

GM,
You probably already know the Swiftvets are behind you on this one, as am I. We need to start a pool on who is on the Top Ten list of senators on Soros' payroll! To be finallized Nov 2, 2006. Wink My list so far:

Turban Durbin
Skerry
Levin
Nelson
Kennedy
Schummer
Klinton
...more to follow

Deuce

Add the dwarf Senator from CA (Mark Levin's term), what's her name, Hillary's in law, Boxer, that's it! as well as Howlin' Howie Dean and don't forget, Soros is a supporter of RINO McCain's(MSM-AZ) Reform Institute.
BuffaloJack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When troops are sent into combat, they are endowed by the government sending then with being judge, jury and executioneer. This is a concept that has endured for thousands of years and through every government that has ever existed. A soldier isn't a policeman and isn't trained in the finer nuiances of law. He either shoots first or becomes a corpse himself.

Our men and women on the front lines should NEVER have to be more afraid of the justice system than the enemy. What these liberal jerks are doing is an immoral travesty that shouldn't be allowed to happen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: