SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TO THE BIG HOUSE INSTEAD OF THE WHITE HOUSE?-McCain Leaker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: TO THE BIG HOUSE INSTEAD OF THE WHITE HOUSE?-McCain Leaker Reply with quote

From To The Point News
Quote:

TO THE BIG HOUSE INSTEAD OF THE WHITE HOUSE?
Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler
Friday, 11 November 2005
That the Washington Post is traitorously on the side of the Jihadi terrorists and against America was further demonstrated on November 2nd when the paper ran the front page headline story, CIA Holds Terror Suspects in Secret Prisons.

To disclose supremely classified information that the CIA operates a number of prisons for Jihadis in Eastern Europe is an unbelievable compromise of national security. The WaPo reporter who wrote the story, Dana Priest, should go to jail for treason, along with the WaPo editors who approved it.

The CIA has requested a formal Justice Department inquiry into the source of the classified information to the press. The House Intelligence Committee has announced it will hold hearings to investigate the leak. This is infinitely more serious than the Plamegate farce.

Note, however, that the Senate will not, as of yet, hold hearings. That’s because the leak to the WaPo has been traced to a meeting of Republican Senators – no staffers, just the Ego Boys themselves. In a story about Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist’s reluctance to join with the House, the Capitol Hill newspaper The Hill revealed:

“GOP aides conjectured privately that Frist’s delay… may have been caused by concern over the possibility of endangering a Republican senator by calling for the investigation.”

That Senator is John McCain.

If it turns out that John McCain leaked classified information incredibly damaging to American security to a Washington Post reporter about a CIA program – McCain is not only finished as a candidate for the presidency. He is going to jail.

I don’t know for sure if the leaker was McCain. What I can tell you is that’s the major buzz right now among Republican staffers on the north side of Capitol Hill. You heard it here first, and if it’s true, it could happen to a bigger jerk – oh, I mean nicer guy.

Ps: You may recall in 44 last month, I told you that “There are some things heading Johnny’s way that will simply annihilate his candidacy (for the president). Annihilate as in Hiroshima or the horde of Genghiz Khan.” This isn’t it. There’s more yet to come.

SBD
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: TO THE BIG HOUSE INSTEAD OF THE WHITE HOUSE?-McCain Leak Reply with quote

SBD wrote:
From To The Point News
Quote:

TO THE BIG HOUSE INSTEAD OF THE WHITE HOUSE?
<SNIP>

To disclose supremely classified information that the CIA operates a number of prisons for Jihadis in Eastern Europe is an unbelievable compromise of national security. The WaPo reporter who wrote the story, Dana Priest, should go to jail for treason, along with the WaPo editors who approved it.

The CIA has requested a formal Justice Department inquiry into the source of the classified information to the press. The House Intelligence Committee has announced it will hold hearings to investigate the leak. This is infinitely more serious than the Plamegate farce.

<SNIP>

“GOP aides conjectured privately that Frist’s delay… may have been caused by concern over the possibility of endangering a Republican senator by calling for the investigation.”

That Senator is John McCain.

If it turns out that John McCain leaked classified information incredibly damaging to American security to a Washington Post reporter about a CIA program – McCain is not only finished as a candidate for the presidency. He is going to jail.

<SNIP>

SBD

works for me ... Razz
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I cannot stand McCain and would even pose he is not a very good person, in no way would I ever advocate a POW being imprisoned for anything less then murder. The voters of Arizona need to get a clue and send this RINO packing.

Like it or not McCain does have a lifetime stay out of jail card. I just pray he has never abused this. Especially in regards to current POW's.
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If so re: McCain, I wonder what, if any, connection there might be to this:

http://blog.thedemocraticdaily.com/?p=1121

Senate Passes Kerry Amendment Demanding Accountability on Secret Prisons

In an overwhelming rebuke to the Bush administration’s attempt to hide alleged CIA secret prisons from Congress, the Senate voted 82-9 today in favor of an amendment by John Kerry that will require the Director of National Intelligence to report on the reported clandestine detention facilities.
GM Strong

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurch and Capt. McQueeg are buddies. Recall, Lurch was actually considering him for Veep before he picked the Breck Girl. Lurch is pompous, arrogant and egotistical. McCain, to his credit, is not pompous.
(_x_)
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GM Strong wrote:
Lurch and Capt. McQueeg are buddies. Recall, Lurch was actually considering him for Veep before he picked the Breck Girl. Lurch is pompous, arrogant and egotistical. McCain, to his credit, is not pompous.
(_x_)

McCain is the Arse part of this dynamic duo to which Kerry holds the Pompous title.

I wonder if McCain confided with Kerry on the prison deal and the leak came from there?

Expect a major mea culpa and forgiveness soon as Americans have a very short memory.

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
GM Strong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomSgt wrote:
GM Strong wrote:
(_x_)

McCain is the Arse part of this dynamic duo to which Kerry holds the Pompous title.

I wonder if McCain confided with Kerry on the prison deal and the leak came from there?

Expect a major mea culpa and forgiveness soon as Americans have a very short memory.

Cool Cool Cool

Rush made the observation he thinks he is Teddy Roosevelt as compared to being a Liberal Nelson Rockefellah Republican.

Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GM Strong wrote:
(_x_)

GM
You are far too generous with your praise....and while I respect McCain for his service:
Lurch is pompous, arrogant and egotistical and french looking. McCain, to his credit, is not french looking.

Deuce
GM Strong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deuce wrote:
GM Strong wrote:
(_x_)

GM
You are far too generous with your praise....and while I respect McCain for his service:
Lurch is pompous, arrogant and egotistical and french looking. McCain, to his credit, is not french looking.

Deuce

I'll qualify that. Compared to Lurch, who is the definition of pompous, McCain seems almost humble. You are quite correct in that he does not look French. Frenchmen disdain beer anyway and McCain's wife's family is in the Beer Distribution business. The two would not mix.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: