SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flipper Posts at Kos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Flipper Posts at Kos Reply with quote

Flipper Posts at Kos

From http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=18902_Flipper_Posts_at_Kos&only

Unbelievable. Apparently no rhetoric is too extreme for erstwhile presidential candidate John F. Kerry, as he posts at one of the web’s premier progressive loony bins: Daily “Screw Them” Kos: Real Hardball.

The post is a doozy. It's about how 'weak' Bush was to have relied on 'foreign forces' to try to capture OBL at Tora Bora.

Of course, Kerry would have captured OBL single-handedly just as he single-handedly led his Swift Boat into victory after victory in Vietnam and Cambodia.

-- FDL
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasted the tiome to open the comments section, many comments on how the election was stolen, that he really got the most votes, that he won Ohio. Then how come the news this week has linked the scum that was slicing tires in WI to a national movement the Dems used to try and sway the election with illegal tactics.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gesshh he went on and on and on about the failure to get Osama in Tora Bora in 2001. Get over it skerry...it is now 2006.

Nutso -- I did that too -read some of the comments LOL, tho they weren't all drinking kerry's koolaid
Quote:
I hope I never see your name on any ballot on which I have to vote. I despise what you did to our country. I think you held Edwards back and I'd be willing to bet his speech at the convention had the heart cut out of it by you and your moronic advisors.

You are the symbol of a spineless Democrat and I heard many Democrats say they couldn't vote for someone with absolutely no courage, like you. Your behavior in this last election makes me wonder if some of what the Swift Boat Veterans for Peace was true.
Wink
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate,
I read even further down in the comments and saw that they were beginning to argue even among themselves! Some of them believe it wasn't really Kerry doing the writing and that it was probably one of his staffers. Several were not happy that this was their way of getting a press release put out!

Navy Wife
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: