SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JF Kerry on 'Face The Nation'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: JF Kerry on 'Face The Nation' Reply with quote

Well I just finished watching fricking Kerry on Face the nation. He never stops with the crap.

If I got it straight the current policy of potential troop withdraws is entirely John Kerry's idea. Every thing done in Iraq thus far has been a mistake until Bush started taking his cues from john kerry.

It seems our presence there (Iraq) in large numbers is some sort of fuel for the fire of the insurgency..... so we need to get the troop levels down for the sake of discretion.

This is interesting for kerry to say. Especially interesting in that the next blathering tangent out of his mouth was his 'inside' information that there is a 'chill' throughout the ranks of the entire armed forces, a Chill born of what ever it is that we've done to Gen. Shinseki? He called for more troops.... three times more troops and has been silenced for his honesty. Kerry says Shinseki was right, we needed those troops..... three times the force.

But, he just argued the force needed to be considerably smaller??

So if I got it straight...... we were too slow and weak going in to Iraq and to slow and strong leaving Iraq.

By some Odd coincidence I'd just finished watching 'Dirty Rotten Scoundrels' before seeing Kerry..... appropriate prerequisite.

When he was asked about running for President again, Kerry flatly refused to say he was not. Gaud Awful, dumber than a rock.
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush Limbaugh played Lurch's comment on Monday from "Disgrace the Nation" and his spokesman's mad childish comments regarding RNC Chair Ken Mehlman and El RUshbo. Rush had this to say.

"As I have pointed out all day: "I don't eat doughnuts. I tried it once with ketchup. It doesn't work. I eat Boston cream puffs. I spit most of them out. That's what I eat." So I'm going to eat pastries: Boston cream puffs. But that's his response. Well, you have to ask yourself: What is this response? He doesn't defend what he says, he doesn't try to explain it. He gets in addition we cited it and that's what he got mad at the Swift Boat Vets for. He got mad at the Swift Boat Vets for simply recycling things he'd already said, for recycling things he had already done. You're not supposed to do that. John Kerry is an elitist, a smarter-than-anybody-else-in-the-world Democrat and liberal. We are honored to be in his presence. We are never to question him. We don't have the intelligence to question him. We don't have the intelligence to understand the deep nuance of his brilliance. So he's righteously indignant and offended that we repeated what he said. It's patently obvious the man expects to get away with no reaction, no analysis of his comments. He's a former presidential candidate. He's a hopeful future presidential candidate. He is a United States Senator -- and yet he considers himself to be above scrutiny.

We aren't to scrutinize John Kerry. We are to bow down! We barely are to look at him. Only a precious few of us can ever look at him. We are to bow down as he goes by. We are to oooh and ahhh in deep reverence at the brilliance of his utterings. The guy is an arrogant, conceited snob, folks. But he can't defend what he says. He doesn't even try. He lashes out in schoolyard-mentality lingo at people who simply recited what he said. The notion, the notion that these people are on the side of the troops is dispelled by this current debate. They want you to think so, when Kerry says, "Troop safeeeety...decorated veeeeteran, uh, I'm a decorated veteraaaaan! Mehlman and Limbaugh wouldn't know a thing about troop safety."

The troops are in the danger business. Troop safety is not the mission. Victory is the mission. But it is not the Democrats' mission, and so none of what Kerry said is surprising to me. It's very, very consistent. The Democrats are invested in defeat. The Democrats are hoping and praying, trying to secure defeat. How in the world can they turn around at any point and say they are invested in the troops? The troops' job is victory."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: