SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Next item of business?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Next item of business? Reply with quote

Power Line shows the Natanz nuclear development complex in Iran and asks the following:

Quote:
What Is To Be Done?

This satellite photo of Iran's uranium enrichment facility at Natanz was taken on January 2. Note the "new construction" and the "hidden entrance to underground facilities." The administration's critics have often attacked President Bush for not having a "plan" for Iraq. That was silly; Bush always had a plan, the critics just didn't like it. But as far as I know, no one has a plan for what to do about the Iranian Mullahs, their support for terror, their efforts to undermine democracy in Iraq, and their nuclear ambitions.

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/012834.php

I think it's fairly obvious what needs to be done if these wackos don't come around. A lot of worry among the talking heads that nothing short of a nuclear bunker-buster could wreck this facility, but I disagree. It would be hard to competently operate the underground enrichment cascades without the surface infrastructure.

I think further that it is naive to assume there is no plan for the future of this complex. Confused

Schadow
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: