SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Doll's How Not To Talk To A Liberal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject: Doll's How Not To Talk To A Liberal Reply with quote

Well the time has come I must speak out. I have been tolerant. I have been understanding. But enough is enough.

1] Do not tell a liberal anything about yourself. A liberal will twist it and use it against you.

2] Do not try to discuss, of all things, politics. There is no reasoning or common ground with liberals. They will twist it and spin until you are dizzy.

3] Do not try to defend your political affiliation. All you will get is liberal spin and bloviating that makes you sick.

4] Do not think you can have intelligent conversation, because if you do not think like a liberal, all you will get is programed agenda.

5] Do not defend what you believe, because a liberal will accuse you of not staying focused.

6) God forbid a liberal knows you are over thirty-five. You will be accused of being "old".

7] Do not explain what you believe to a liberal, because they will accuse you of being brainwashed all the while not realizing that they are brainwashed and cannot acknowledge anything they do not believe.

8] Do not talk to a liberal because they spin whatever you tell them all the while accusing you of doing the spin.

9] Do not talk to a liberal because although they try to fool you with intelligent thought, they themselves have no real thoughts.

10] Do not talk to a liberal because they are programed by other liberals to insult and defame even in the face of truth.

In conclusion, talking to a liberal is disillusioning, because they themselves are disillusioned. If you have to talk to a liberal, listen, and let it go in one ear and out the other.

Original post here

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"

Last edited by Doll on Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job. I've noticed from one Lib to another, they will both usually say the same thing (maybe in different contexts) and then agree with themselves. Same when I am hearing different Libs. They all sound the same even down to the catch phrases. If you ask any of them to defend or explain a point on a position, they can't. Usually a current events topic begins "I was listening to to NPR and ....... or I was watching SeeBS, ABC, NBC, CNN etc).....or reading the local news rag (NYT, Phila Inquirer, Wash Compost)..." They always have to feel about things, not think.
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. After further thought I think my next piece is going to be how the libs have infiltrated the government run public schools. To date, in the D.C. area no schools have pictures of the president in their main school office as is the tradition. Some of these schools here are still touting Clinton pictures. The hatred towards the president is not just unwarranted, but down right ugly.

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a good example where some of this is rooted, read the article at this link.

Beat Movement Honored at New San Francisco Museum

What can we expect from people who think "NOTHING WAS EVER BORN. NOTHING WILL EVER DIE" is a profound statement?
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"NOTHING WAS EVER BORN. NOTHING WILL EVER DIE"

snippet~

Quote:
''This was a generation that cared about something,'' said Jessica Variz, 24, who traveled 400 miles from Los Angeles to see the museum. ''They were my age, traveling across the country, writing on napkins. Nobody does that anymore.''

A generation that cared about something? Yes, that is correct. They cared only about themselves. We see it with the "liberal train" today.

Good read.

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was the base for the self absorbed nihilism and nanny activism that unfortunately had too much effect and mark on my babyboomer generation, more than I care them to have had. Sometimes I think they had the majority influence, but I wonder as many of our next generation seems to know better. The Slick Willy faction of the baby boomers detests the GW Bush side. What does that tell you? I am with W.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: