SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kennedy just mentioned Swiftvets & this Site in Senate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Kennedy just mentioned Swiftvets & this Site in Senate Reply with quote

Ted Kennedy just mentioned Swiftvets & this Site in Senate.

He is really off his rocker today....arms twilling around and he was screaming ...truly screaming.

Apparently he read this site and was concerned veterans would become involved with the Supreme Court.

Someone should really get the repeat taped off C-span repeat
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just proof positive that Kennedy is a complete moron.
Anyone with half a brain understands that although politics is discussed on this site by the rank and file members, that it stops there.
This site is dedicated to keeping Kerry from ever becoming POTUS.
The Swifties will only act if Kerry seeks office. No other actions will ever be acted upon by the Swifties.
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Kennedy just mentioned Swiftvets & this Site in Sena Reply with quote

integritycounts wrote:

He is really off his rocker today....arms twilling around and he was screaming ...truly screaming.

Apparently he read this site and was concerned veterans would become involved with the Supreme Court.

Something wrong with the guy,"he just aint right". I hope he continues to make a fool of himself/Democratic party. Radio talk hosts spend an inordinate amount of time advising on what the Dems should do,not me,let them dig a deeper grave.
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my !!! I hope teddy bear did not get mad because I posted over in geedunk that I got him mixed up with a whale !!!!!!

Sorry teddy I was trying to say Humpback moutain movie & the whale popped into my mind then orca !!! then you !!!!

maybe it was the water swiming under a bridge ??? oh yeah & a great big splash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: Kennedy just mentioned Swiftvets & this Site in Sena Reply with quote

integritycounts wrote:

Mary Jo Kopechne was unavailable for comment. She is in stable condition in a subterranean chamber after having some breathing difficulties due to acute exposure to dihydrogen oxide.

In other words, Kennedy has been off his rocker for quite a long time.

-- FDL
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wasn't able to watch it, but had heard Kennedy ranted in circles, making not much sense at all....as if his own lil mini-filibluster

Congressional record is up, this is what I found for his Swifts reference. Seems it is about the company that did the Swifts PR.. it's the PR firms' website he refers to

Typical, teddy makes no sense in this convoluted connection. He is dissing the PR firm, due to the PR firms' association with the Swifts Confused
Quote:
Those lawyers supporting Alito said we will shrug off the memo:

..... which described views which were typical in their circles, people involved in the effort said. But the Conservative Response Concepts, the team's public relations firm, quickly convinced them it was ``a big deal'' that could become the centerpiece of the Democrats' attacks, one of the people said.

Creative Response Concepts. Who is this Creative Response Concepts? The Creative Response Concepts, if you look them up on the Web, right above the Alito confirmation hearings is the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth -- Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, the ones who made the distortions and misrepresentations about my colleague and friend, JOHN KERRY, and his war record. They distorted and misrepresented it. They are now advertising the Alito confirmation hearings. They say, Let us get in it, and into it they go.

The American people are entitled to listen to those who believe in the nominee, and to listen to those on the other side. No, we are getting our message right through a PR firm, Creative Response Concepts. We are getting our truth right through them. The American people are going to understand his views of constitutional rights and liberties from Creative Response Concepts. When we finish doing the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, we have the Alito nomination right here. This is what the American people are entitled to?

The team's public relations firm quickly convinced them it was ``a big deal'' that could become the centerpiece of the Democrats' attack, one of the people said.

This has been a difficult process to make a judgment and be fair to the nominee and also carry forward our responsibilities. But when we have the kind of action on the outside and the failure to be responsive on the inside, in terms of his response to questions, this is a disservice to the American people.

(Pg 263)

If you want to read more of Kennedy's rant, or other from that day
http://thomas.loc.gov/r109/r109.html
Select > Senate > Jan 30 > Exec Session
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting rant from 'Ol Teddy,

Quote:
The American people are entitled to listen to those who believe in the nominee, and to listen to those on the other side. No, we are getting our message right through a PR firm, Creative Response Concepts. We are getting our truth right through them. The American people are going to understand his views of constitutional rights and liberties from Creative Response Concepts. When we finish doing the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, we have the Alito nomination right here. This is what the American people are entitled to?

What makes it so interesting is that I heard on Rush's show this morning some comments made, I believe last evening, by Harry Reid.

Quote:
Major Garrett interviewed Harry Reid and asked him what I thought was a couple of really interesting questions. Of course, the Jack Abramoff thing was part of it. But the questions that really interested me the most was Major Garrett said, "Well, who in the Democratic Party is leading or deciding or...?"Forgive me. I forget the exact wording, but the Democrat domestic policy, and Harry Reid said, "Well, I'm not going to answer that," and then Major Garrett followed up with a, "Well, okay, who is the leader of the party who is setting the agenda?" and Harry Reid turned around and said, "Well, that's just not a fair question and I'm not going to answer that,"

Aren't the American people also entitled to know who is making policy for the Democrats and who is leading the party?

Rush Limbaugh.com
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
.....who is making policy for the Democrats and who is leading the party?

George Soros, Norman Lear, Kos, and Ralph Neas.

Schadow
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sure as heck is not Komrade Kerry !!!!!! he might think he is because he is so full of himself !!!

and it sure is not Teddy da whale !!!!!! he might think he is also !!! because he is full of himself also !!!!!!

maybe al franken.? naw they can not even get a blip on the dial.?

Hillary does not seem to be pulling the strings either !!!!

Gheesh ! could it be possible that Cindi Sheehan could be the power behind the Dems?

She's got feinstein shakin in her boots & whooli invited her to the SOTU speech & was pround to do so? !!!!!

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
Stevie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I've had a bad afternoon. did to much - in pain - took pills;
but I do this often and can usually still make sense / understand (even when the words in print don't make sense) most stuff posted here and articles in mags, papers, blogs.

but, I read the copied out section of what Kennedy said ....and Reid....

and I'm sitting here shaking my head !

It really isn't me is it???

I'm gonna make my comment before any one does say it is me!

Along side of dealing with the congresspeople / lobbyist crapola,

someone up there needs to start investigating these dudes !

and the people who voted them in.

what are they breathing? Is the air in their home states tainted?

is it brain damage ? from drinking? smog in DC?

years of lying = this is their new 'language' so they can never be

pinned down with a lie?

brain death by std like that king of England had???

WHAT???

tell me the truth...if it's me, I"ll print out your responses and take to
my doctor with me next week....
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: