SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WaPo hits new low with "cartoon"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: WaPo hits new low with "cartoon" Reply with quote

Washington Post editorial cartoonist Tom Toles vomited this piece of trash:

Do you suppose it even occurs to him that serious combat injuries represent the efforts of brave guys to protect his right to draw and print that trash?

Normally, I'd suggest that our members flood the WaPo with complaining emails but it would probably just convince the paper to give this sorry piece of dog-squeeze a raise.

Schadow
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Joint Chiefs of Staff already sent these A-holes (__!__) a blistering letter and ripped them a new Rectal Sphincter. (__!__) (__!__) (__!__) (__!__)

Last edited by GM Strong on Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't expect WaPo to publish any cartoons of Muhammed.

-Wlm Shakespeare
GM Strong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
I don't expect WaPo to publish any cartoons of Muhammed.

Gosh, they couldn't offend anybody the way the Arab/ Al Jazerra (sic) press does with the sewage they print. WND has some of them in the article today 2/2 and they were very good in addressing the issue. They cartoons in question make their point. Too bad the Jihadi press doesn't get it.
GenrXr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sister Rachel broke down upon seeing the amputees at Lundstahl (the hospital our wounded goto in Germany) and my other sister (surgical tech at the hospital) made up for her breakdown by making the men feel good. It is amazing to see this cartoon contrasted with my sisters trip to the hospital this past Thanksgiving.

Amazing how anyone could view this cartoon as anything but hatred for mankind. Sick person.
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent tonight to opinions@washingtonpost.com

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I find the recent cartoon by Tom Toles in such poor taste that it brings tears to my eyes. I love a good political cartoon, but this one should have been trashed by the editor at Washington Post. Every time I see one of our military men and women who have lost a limb, all I can think of is how lucky we are to have such courageous young people who now have had their promising lives torn apart by the bomb (ususally) of a terrorist. I'd like to have Mr. Toles and his editor be forced to go to Walter Reed Medical Center and to Bethesda Naval Hospital and make them apologize face-to-face to each and every one of our wounded.

Shame, shame, shame on the Washington Post for publishing this cartoon.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ted Rall was interviewed on Hannity & Colmes this evening where he was justifying this cartoon. I wanted to reach through the screen and slap him silly.

The most ridiculous thing he had to say was that we on the right have the mistaken belief that we owe our freedoms to the Military when in fact, we get them from the constitution, not the Military (paraphrased)

Considering the vile cartoons Rall has had published, it's little wonder he would defend this cartoon. It was also interesting to see just how brain dead these looney leftist really are.
GenrXr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That cartoonist went over the line. At what point do you stop caring for your country and people and become a sociopath? This cartoonist would react to my statement as saying Bush is Hilter, yet we know from history Bush is fighting a just campaign as opposed to what the final solution brought the world.

I feel no empathy for this morally vacant vessel of flesh. I am tired of weak people.
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Ted Rall was interviewed on Hannity & Colmes this evening where he was justifying this cartoon. I wanted to reach through the screen and slap him silly.

The most ridiculous thing he had to say was that we on the right have the mistaken belief that we owe our freedoms to the Military when in fact, we get them from the constitution, not the Military (paraphrased)

Considering the vile cartoons Rall has had published, it's little wonder he would defend this cartoon. It was also interesting to see just how brain dead these looney leftist really are.

Lew, I have posted on this idiot more times than I can can count (even though I can't ever seem to spell his name right :p)... It makes my blood boil to even read his name. As posted before, he is in the local newspaper here weekly... and I personally want to throw this idiot (I'm using site friendly terms here... want to say something else..) into the middle of the action in terroristland tell him to try and persuade the terrorists that he's REALLY on their side.... and see what happens to him then... Maybe during his last breath, before decapitation (sorry, a little gory), then he will realise how stupid he really is....

Sorry to be mildy graphic..

(BTW, I have mentioned that this newspaper mainly posts from WaPo and LA Times... along with Routers, AP, and all of the other LSM sources... Ironic that the theme printed on the top of the paper is, "All The NEws Without Fear or Favor" .. yeah right.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: