SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fox: Sheehan detained at the hill
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GodBlessVets
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Fox: Sheehan detained at the hill Reply with quote

Somehow I figured she'd do something stupid, but I thought she would wait til the SotU was underway. Fox just reported she got handcuffed in the gallery and was removed.

Details forthcoming.....
EDIT: CNN reports she unfolded an anti-war banner.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the speech and am disgusted how the democrats do not applaud to core American principles spoken by our President. Hillary's rolling eyes and sophmoric smiles will do her more harm then good.
GM Strong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Report was she was arrested outside for some infraction and carted away. Por' Ol' Momma Moonbat. She is not a well person. Hope she gets some help with her mental condition. She has dishonored her son Casey and embarrassed the 3 siblings.
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First word was that she was unfurling a banner of some sort, but has been corrected. Apparently, after being seated, she removed her coat to reveal a tee-shirt with an anti-war slogan. When asked to cover it by security, she refused and was handcuffed and led out, booked on mis-demeanor charges and released on her own recognizance.
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you look at this picture through squinted eyes, the resemblance to the Davos Yodeler is errie:

Schadow
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can read the full story here.

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Darkhorse18
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to know who let idiot stick in to be seated? This is one of the most protected events of the year. I know she must have been John’s guest.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I want to know who let idiot stick in to be seated? This is one of the most protected events of the year. I know she must have been John’s guest.

Rep. Lynn Woolsey, D-Calif., had invited Sheehan to the address as her guest.

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/1/31/211445.shtml?s=ic
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkhorse18 wrote:

There are two links to this story. Rep. Lynn Woolsey, D-Calif. who had her as a guest. Woolsey is a sorry sypathizer with that MOONBAT!

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rep. Lynn Woolsey represents Marin County, north of the Golden Gate and home to that little **** found fighting in Afghanistan.

-Wlm Shakespeare
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really too bad about Cindy. She needs help. Maybe shock therapy or a frontal lobotomy. She should be instititionalized , not paraded around like an out-of-control puppet on tangled strings. Those Dem-Lib-Coms who are encouraging her should be ashamed of themselves for using her for their own foul means. Actually, come to think of it, they should be ashamed for their whole sorry lives!
GM Strong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These people are just plain stupid.
--------------------

WASHINGTON — Cindy Sheehan, the mother of a fallen soldier in Iraq who reinvigorated the anti-war movement, was arrested and removed from the House gallery Tuesday night just before President Bush's State of the Union address, a police spokeswoman said.

Sheehan, who was invited to attend the speech by Rep. Lynn Woolsey, D-Calif., was charged with demonstrating in the Capitol building, said Capitol Police Sgt. Kimberly Schneider. The charge was later changed to unlawful conduct, Schneider said. Both charges are misdemeanors.

Sheehan was taken in handcuffs from the Capitol to police headquarters a few blocks away. Her case was processed as Bush spoke.

Schneider said Sheehan had worn a T-shirt with an anti-war slogan to the speech and covered it up until she took her seat. Police warned her that such displays were not allowed, but she did not respond, the spokeswoman said.

Police handcuffed Sheehan and removed her from the gallery before Bush arrived. Sheehan was to be released on her own recognizance, Schneider said.

"I'm proud that Cindy's my guest tonight," Woolsey said in an interview before the speech. "She has made a difference in the debate to bring our troops home from Iraq."
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sixdogteam wrote:
It's really too bad about Cindy. She needs help. Maybe shock therapy or a frontal lobotomy. She should be instititionalized , not paraded around like an out-of-control puppet on tangled strings. Those Dem-Lib-Coms who are encouraging her should be ashamed of themselves for using her for their own foul means. Actually, come to think of it, they should be ashamed for their whole sorry lives!

Don't count on any shame from these commie libs. They are the same ones that brought Alito's wife to tears then said, "she was acting". Evil or Very Mad

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
Rep. Lynn Woolsey represents Marin County, north of the Golden Gate and home to that little sh*t found fighting in Afghanistan.

Marin county--You mean left wing headquarters USA. The state that throws rocks at fire trucks displaying the flag--Berkeley.

Great speech by Bush,we are so very lucky to have this GREAT PREZ. I watched the entire speech till the Dems answer from the Gov of Virginia.

Sheehan-I've read that her entire family from parents,uncles,aunt and grandparents have disowned her. She's always been a left-wing operative.

KEEP TRUCKIN GW

Last edited by gmez2001 on Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sixdogteam wrote:

No it would take too many fed dollars for that adding enormously to the deficit. I'm nominating her for Hillary's campaign manager. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

KEEP TRUCKIN GW
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: