SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why the Democrates can't run much a nothing much less a war

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Why the Democrates can't run much a nothing much less a war Reply with quote

I just saw C. Schummr (DNY) on Fox telling the most incredible story. He says the UAE is in the process of buying a half dozen U.S. seaports. He sees this as a possible security issue.

I applaud Schummer on his clairvoyance and am some what shocked to here this news about the ports. I have yet to be able to find a news report about it.

The thing is his (Schummers) strategy is to have a congressional investigation in to the nature of the management company running the deal, a company like the Colliers International John Kerry got the contract for communist Vietnam: http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/page2.html

I digress, the punch line was the Fox guy asked Schummer why they didn’t just go and make a law against foreign ownership of ports. Schummer said he'd rather have some sort of congressional investigation... (to me this means more Theater).

If what Schummer said is correct, than I want a law enacted immediately to put a stop to it.

The democrat way is to somehow try and get this stuff done with the judicial branch. This is a job for the Congress and if they fall flat on their faces again it is a job for The President to do.

We are at war and Schummer wants to have some 'investigations'... Shee's Louise, Laws, schummer, make laws... this is your job, not the over the top divisive partisan street theater you spend most your time with.

If Gore had won in 2000 we'd still be having a investigations as to who was behind it.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: True Story. Reply with quote

Must be true. Michael Savage has been going on about it for the last two nights, at THE least.

michaelsavage.com half way down, left side.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: