SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Send a thank you note to Tacobell - Just home from Iraq!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Send a thank you note to Tacobell - Just home from Iraq! Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I have set up a post with Tacobell's picture on my blog. He has just returned home from a tour in Iraq to his lovely wife and family. He is the son of proud mother 'Navy wife'!

It would be really great if you all could post a thank you to Taco. It is so important for our men and women in the military that have served and are serving to know our thanks and gratitude to them for all they have done for us.

If it were not for these brave men and women there might not be an America the way we know it today!

You can post your thank you to Tacobell here.

Also you can visit Tacobell's great blog called SandGram here!

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Doll, for posting this nice welcome home for our Marine reservist son! It has really been wonderful to see him supported by all the comments left on both your blog and his own, The Sandgram. It is so necessary for the family members to see how many people are supporting the troops who have blogs while over there, and have now returned home from theatre. It's so nice to know that not everyone believes the MSN's view of gloom and doom.

Thanks to everyone on the Swiftvets forum!! You all are wonderful!

Navy wife
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW....

What a wonderful topic...

My gratitude to your son for his exemplary service and to you and your entire family for your nurturing and support.

Most of us older vets are well schooled in the pride that comes with military service, especially in time of conflict. Your son will soon find (if he hasn't already) that his service will pay untold dividends for a lifetime...and he can bank on THAT. Wink
lonevoice
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
NW....

What a wonderful topic...

My gratitude to your son for his exemplary service and to you and your entire family for your nurturing and support.

Most of us older vets are well schooled in the pride that comes with military service, especially in time of conflict. Your son will soon find (if he hasn't already) that his service will pay untold dividends for a lifetime...and he can bank on THAT. Wink

Amen!!!

If it's not a baby, you're not pregnant.
-me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: