SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So Long, and Thanks for All the Tricks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: So Long, and Thanks for All the Tricks! Reply with quote

Let’s acknowledge it’s hard to be a pimp these days. The short hours coupled with beating the crap out of the hoes is hard work. What would be ideal is if my hoes would be honest and bring me my damn money and not force me to go watch their scheming, conniving, dishonest selves, which of course requires those daily beatings to remind them who the man is. Oh well, at least I have my music thing going on with the recent Oscar for best pimping movie song. Yes my song ‘It’s Hard to be a Pimp’ won the big one and how it happened is beyond me. I mean listen to my song, and you will not hear any melody and the rhythm was ripped from a $250.00 Casio keyboard I stole from a Jon who got a little too frisky with one of the hoes. I love sticking it to the man and stuck it I did. If those fools had any idea they would of noticed a movie musical piece of flash back brilliance. I’m talking about a song which rivals the greatest music ever put on film. You’re probably thinking what does a pimp with an awful song such as mine know about music? Well my music might be terrible, but I know a good tune when it’s played and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy’s So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish was tops by far this year. Since Hollywood has an agenda to push, I played that to the tilt and got mine. Hollywood you are by far my greatest whore ever. Oh well time to go and again thanks for all the tricks.

Love you always,

Pimp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: