SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

San Francisco Mayor Pledges to Ignore Immigration Law

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: San Francisco Mayor Pledges to Ignore Immigration Law Reply with quote

Apparently, "nation origin discrimination" (Orwellian doublespeak at it's best) is the cry of the loonies that run the City by the Bay. Mayor Newsome has pledged that SF will ignore any federal law that criminalizes illegals (are they not already criminals by definition? Rolling Eyes ). I only hope SF reaps what is has sown and evey illegal decamps Texas, Arizona and New Mexico for life in the welcoming arms of the "Gay Capital of the World" Laughing.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be great if they would all go to San Fran.
I promise not to hire any illegal aliens in my business. All we need is for the rest of the businesses to do the same and they'd all head for S.F.
That would be sorta fun to watch I think. Wonder how many they'd have to get before they cried uncle?

Dusty
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Gun Control Reply with quote

SF also has gun control and the city Supervisor advocates elimination of the military! How many strikes is that? Must be the water AND the air.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In San Francisco's recent actions, we're just seeing the very dangerous progressive liberal arrogance which this whole country is drifting toward. After all, they've convinced themselves that they're smarter, better, more sophisticated, and therefore right, than the rest of us. So if they don't like a law, a Supreme Court decision, or even a provision of the Constitution, then it must be wrong because they are right. Etc., etc., etc. I believe this is the precise definition of "Anarchy."
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Gun Control Reply with quote

AMOS wrote:
SF also has gun control and the city Supervisor advocates elimination of the military! How many strikes is that? Must be the water AND the air.

Its the fog. Much like the fog in the "Incredible Shrinking Man" movie, it shrinks your mental capacity instead of your physical stature.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: