SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BOR interviews Kerry - finally! ha! will be on Thursday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: BOR interviews Kerry - finally! ha! will be on Thursday Reply with quote

I think it is a 2 parter

anyone t hink he will ask Kerry to sign the SF 180?

anyone think Kerry will say anything truthful?

anyone think BOR wil have the form there to have
Kerry sign it on air? Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any doubts BOR will ask anything of import?

No bets he does ask sKerry about SBVT, as his continuing investigation into being a Republican front Rolling Eyes

BOR has become about as irrelevant as sKerry himself. Both are only important to themselves.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is VERY interesting and MY, how the table has turned. Without any doubt, it is Kerry who is desperate for the exposure now as opposed to O'Reilly's desperation to "score" a Kerry interview pre-election. Hence his disdainful posturing on the "Swift Boat thing".

O'Reilly's in the driver's seat now and Kerry is in no position to dictate terms. While I have no use for O'Reilly anymore, I hope he uses the opportunity to eat Kerry's lunch.

A pox on them both.
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my email to BOR

Since he would not appear on your show before the election, what is the purpose now? Also, I hope you have the courage to ask him why he did not sign his 180 and release all his military records to the public or are you going to play soft ball with him and let him say he did?

I hope you also asked him about Christmas Eve in Cambodia that was seared in his mind that he now admits was BS as well as his first Purple Heart.

I also served on Swift boats and for a lot longer than he did before and after he left. He was disgraceful 35 years ago and it continues today.

Looking forward watching you playing catch with the old soft ball with him for the next two days.
Terry L. Boone
PCF 90

Swift Vets and Pows for Truth

I will not hold my breath that he even brings up the subject unless BOR claims we were just smear merchants. Evil or Very Mad
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I'm wrong, but I anticipate that we're all going to be hugely disappointed - maybe even angry - with this.

Recall that before the 2004 election BOR predicted that Kerry was going to be the Democratic candidate, and at one time even admitted to being something of a supporter and admirer of Kerry (maybe this was intended to "help" him wrangle an interview; we'll see). BOR once worked in Boston and knew Kerry there.

And recall that BOR dissed the Swiftees, without ever doing any in-depth research into the Swiftee allegations. He maintained that position throughout the campaign.

Most recently BOR has been on a high horse about "personal character assinations." He admits that telling the truth is not a character assination, but I'm not at all sure who he thinks is capable of telling the truth - except himself.

Put it all together and I'll be surprised if BOR does anything that we like, and I'd place the odds as quite high that we'll not like what he says at all. I really do hope I'm wrong!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In reconsidering this appearance, even as desperate as Kerry is to save his political corpse which has all but reached room temperature, he would be an even bigger fool to walk into O'Reilly's den without somehow guaranteeing that certain topics are verboten.

Nope...the fix is in, IMHO. I gotta go with the pessimists on this one.

BTW, keep your pens at the ready for some "pithy opining" post-interview...

Good job there Terry.
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven’t watched BOR in over two years now. My impression is he is only in it for the ratings. To get good ratings, you have to be either very good or controversial. It is easier to get good ratings as a controversial conservative talk jock instead of being a liberal talk jock. I believe several of the talk jocks decided to be controversial and conservative in order to get on national radio and/or television. Lets face it, liberal talk radio hasn’t made a lot of money for anyone. I believe BOR is a closet liberal.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
I hope I'm wrong, but I anticipate that we're all going to be hugely disappointed - maybe even angry - with this.

If today's BOR "interview" with the reptile Schumer is any indication, you'll be found exactly correct. BOR allowed (encouraged, even) Schumer to rant on about breaking up the oil companies while accusing them of being the lowest form of scum.

BOR sat there saying, "Yup, yup." BOR is history for me.

Schadow
Stevie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

most of you are probably right....

BOR said on todays show that the Kerry interview was delayed. Kerry had to leave town (probably someone after him....lol!)

I still send an email asking about his dissing / lack of research on the SBVts.
every now and again

I sent an email for him to ask about the SF180
but emails to him came back - but I did send them at about 2 a.m.
his email was probably full by then!

I didn't watch him for a while...then decided to keep an eye on the enemy .... so I try to catch it thruout the evening - early morning. it's on at least 3 times....

TB - glad you sent him that email ! maybe someone will read it to him - never hurts to ruffle his feathers!! Laughing Laughing

hey ! don't t hink I told ya'll - my email was read on the Neil Cavuto show the other week!
yeah - shock to me ! sitting here and hear MY Nane being said! it was about the immigration stuff!
J. Toy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I recall correctly, O'Reilly wrote the jacket blurb for the Brinkley hagiography on Kerry.
He's probably still p.o.'d Kerry didn't go on his show before the election, and in effect, snubbing him on a payback.
You would think that someone as "all knowing" as B.O. would know the old adage..."lay with dogs...you'll get fleas.."
He lost all credibility with me after his phone sex suit was settled when it was found out that the babe had tapes.
And now he's the self professed champion of sexually abused children.

sheesh!
Stevie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
O'Reilly wrote the jacket blurb for the Brinkley hagiography on Kerry

I forgot that ! totally supports a thought I had about BOR and his RESEARCH on Kerry and the SBVTs -

all BOR did was ASK Brinkley what he 'knew' about it! ha!

he would always have Brinkley on and nod and agree with him!

groooooss! Shocked Shocked
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Any doubts BOR will ask anything of import?
.......[snip]
BOR has become about as irrelevant as sKerry himself. Both are only important to themselves.

Lew,
You continue to astound us with your insight....Can 2 egos that large fit on the same screen? on the same show?
Deuce
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can 2 egos that large fit on the same screen? on the same show?

Only when the intent is to bolster both of those egos Wink

sKerry's is already well known. BORs should have been obvious to all then he announced that had Al Gore appeared on his show, he would be President today.

"Who's Looking Out For You," (BORs book) is a joke, I feel and I haven't even read it. An ego-maniac self absorbed in himself is the last one I would want watching out for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: