SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daschle-DSSC(Schumer) Spam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Daschle-DSSC(Schumer) Spam Reply with quote

Good Lord, they're SPAMMING my 93 YO mother! There's only one place where her first name has ever been used on the internet and it's a prescription drug distribution enterprise...

Quote:
Dear Me#1's 93 YO mother and DSSC Spam Target, (ed. Ok, that was my edit)

Elections are always bare-knuckled fights to the finish.

But there are certain ethical lines that should never be crossed. Unfortunately, Republicans have proven over the last few years that they are willing to commit the most egregious acts of character assassination and voter intimidation to get their candidates elected. I know, because in 2004 I was the target of an unprecedented two-year slander campaign that questioned my patriotism, attacked my integrity and in many cases, perpetuated outright lies.

I wish I could say my experience was an isolated case. But time and again, the Republican Party and special interest groups allied with it have stooped to new lows to win races. They sent African-American voters a flyer saying that voting without a driver's license was a felony. They impugned the patriotism of Max Cleland, a triple amputee war hero. They told voters in West Virginia and Arkansas that Democrats planned to ban the Bible. And the list goes on. They simply have no shame.

Unfortunately, these underhanded campaign tactics work unless they are met with a forceful and immediate response. Devoid of any positive agenda, Republicans are already resorting to the same tactics in states across the country in advance of the November elections.

Democrats are fighting back against these dishonest attacks. Click here to see how, by visiting our Media Response Project:

(ed. Link to spamvertising website deleted)

Pennsylvania is offering a preview of things to come. Trailing by double digits in the polls against Democratic challenger Bob Casey, Rick Santorum has already released a series of dishonest radio attack ads. But hard as he tries, Santorum can't run from the central truth of his Senate tenure. He has voted for President Bush's misguided agenda 98% of the time.

The DSCC will be working to make sure the truth gets out, and I hope you'll be right there with us.

Sincerely,

Tom Daschle

Democrats are fighting back against these dishonest attacks. Click here to see how, by visiting our Media Response Project:

(ed. Link to spamvertising website deleted)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: