SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

20 yr Old KIA in Iraq - Help Make his Dream Come True!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joessoft
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: 20 yr Old KIA in Iraq - Help Make his Dream Come True! Reply with quote

PLEASE - PASS ON YO YOUR LIST(S) FAMILY AND FRIENDS:

Things have been hopping here - you can officially call me JackRabbit.. between the wannabes, help needed, great email info, the dumas screw job ( an issue that needs to be adjusted for occasions like what bill is doing - as its not for personal gain ) we been working with the pedal to the medal.. ( low on sleep - high on enthusiasm. - using that fuel I could break down.. ahhhh what the hay - it's cheaper than gas unless you eating beans. (did I say that?) )

A main item on the Burner is Corporal Binh N. Le, (KIA Iraq) and his parents. You'd think with all these morons who run around attempting to claim our land as theirs sovereign (what ever), the illegal ( I guess some folks just don't understand that word - I bet it's those left wing professors at all the colleges, universitys, grade middle and highschools ( gawd I feel surrounded) that have perverted what illegal means.. so mom and pop citizen, when you son doesn't come home cause he done something illegal that he dicided wasn't illegal using the imigration issue as his template - well maybe you will relearn ( we need right wing reeducation camps I guess ) the meaning of the word. There I go off track..

Back to the parents: The Government has created a snafu of confusion - what else is news. Doesn't matter what party - they all seem to get bit by that bug once in office.

Information is now up at this site. You can read a very short summation - then take action - and you don't have to go far to do that.. look for the link to write Congresscritter Moran in Vaginia.. if you live in that state you'll have more drag - but I think he needs responce nationally to see his diity for the parents make it through.. and we can only do what you are willing to do to see that happen. All you jar heads.. it's time to pull your heads out of the beer barrel, stay away from the Msarine Corp's mascot ( it's a he not a she - lol ) and get on to see your brothers dream become a reality. His dream is simple, honest and just and he gave his life for the dream.. Freedom - and the freedom his parents should enjoy as ( we don't care how the politicians do it ) cirtizens of the United States of America.

You folks over at 1st Platoon, Battery S, 5th Battalion, 10th Marines living the good life on those endless sandy beaches in Iraq ( oh - ain't my falt they forgot to build the lakes ) pass this right on down the line and talk about those who may have to burn the "good stuff in the honey posts" - vs - sending a message to one congress critter that he can pass on to others to see Corporal Le's dream accomplished. Ain't that right platoon sgt Hetrick? (lol)

here is the addy: http://soft-vision.com/bnl (Flash 8 plugin required) only takes afew secs to instal - and for those who run a modem and want to miss the intro - go here http://soft-vision.com/bnl/index2.html

This is not just a Marine issue .. check it out and act.. we can only do what you are willing to do..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lt. Ho`a Pham (MACV-SOG) is =IN=TOUCH= with Le's mom and more.. and Lt. Pham writes:

I do have contact at D.C. and attached email of Mr. Doan Huu Dinh , he is represent for the Coalition of Vietnam Veteran and they are monitoring the process of the case

"We need to get more support from U.S. Veterans and U.S. Servicemen to Congressman Jim Moran in D.C. he is the contact point to INS to get the case goes thru ."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once you submit the form at the site you should get a feedback email like we did: Doesn't matter your not an 8th DR..
lol - we hacked it so it would work without going through the normal onLine form at his website.. that later route is a real pain.

Dear Eighth District Resident:

Thank you for visiting my website. I hope you found it a helpful resource and look forward to reviewing your comments in more detail. Please feel free to contact me again in the future.

Yours truly,
Jim Moran

SAMPLE
Dear Congressman Moran:

I am here to provide you with a letter of support for your bill thats pending on behalf of Corporal Binh N. Le's parents who are asking to be allowed to remain in The United States odf America. If they were illegal alliens I asume there would be no problem, in fact you probably wouldn't need to sponsor a bill. Where they are asking to enter legally the INS has decided, despite a rule in place that should allow they remain, to deny their application on an unjust and what appears to be manufactured technicality. Wherefore, we voice our opinion and desire that Congress intercede on their behalf forthwith and not withstanding make Corporal Le's dream a reality. This is not a lot to ask on behalf of a man who laid down his Life for our nation.

Thank you for your willingness to sponsor a bill,

Respectfully yours,

I am sure there are many who receive this who can express the above well in their own words vs. a GED's template.

God Bless Corporal Le's parents, God Blessed The USA

and thats the way it is,

--
Joe Oliver,(GED) Certified Gringo Editor (lol)
News & Views, Not Politically Correct, No Speil Chicker No Grammatics
(Got Gramm A Tic Colla) Not A Yes Man
Houston, TX USA and PROUD of It!
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Col. Ted W. Guy, 4-18-29 to 4-23-99 - Never Forgotten |
| A New Memorial honoring Col. Guy in 2006 |
| http://www.soft-vision.com/we-remember |
| |
| Col. Teg Guy's HANOI HILTON AND SURROUNDING VILLA'S |
| http://www.soft-vision.com/hanoi |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
Working together, we find solutions.
As one, ALL give a forceful voice to people rarely heard. [/b]

a thread has already been started on this topic, please post any comments here/kate

Corporal Binh N. Le, (KIA Iraq) and his parents INS status
http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=164948#164948
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: