SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Senator John Kerry Receives New Major Honor!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davman
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Senator John Kerry Receives New Major Honor! Reply with quote

I apologize if this has already been posted. i have been out of the loop for a while.

GUEST EDITORIAL by Don Bendell

SENATOR JOHN KERRY RECEIVES NEW MAJOR HONOR!

The United States of America produces 92% of the world’s natural gas, and most of it comes out of the mouth of Senator John Kerry. Hearing the Senator’s words this past weekend, I realized that John Kerry’s tongue is located only a few inches from his brain, but listening to him speak, it seems like it must be a mile away. But still, I want to award him herein a very special one-of-a kind honor:

CITATION

TO WIT;

WHEREAS John Kerry did in a calculated and cowardly manner lie, slander, and outright steal the honor of millions of brave, noble American fighting men and women during the Vietnam War with words taken from phony veterans at the 1971 Winter Soldier Rally and label us as murderers, rapists, and torturers, all for Kerry’s own selfish political gain;

AND WHEREAS John Kerry, for his own selfish fiscal gain, did, in effect, sentence to death tens of thousands of Montagnard tribespeople in Vietnam in the late 1990’s and early 2000’s by single-handedly killing the unanimously-passed House Vietnam Human Rights Bill HR 1633 by letting it die in the committee he chaired in the Senate;

AND WHEREAS, John Kerry did selfishly and with malice and aforethought, stifle and dissolve the Senate Select Committee on MIA-POW Affairs that he chaired, disregarding reams of testimony from honor-bound men and women, and did illegally order the shredding of thousands of pages of evidence and testimony, thus dashing the hopes and dreams of the loved ones of America’s missing servicemen and women from Vietnam; as well as further frustrating those noble Vietnam vets he had already disrespected, dissected, and denigrated;

AND WHEREAS, John Forbes Kerry did, at the exact same time that he quashed the Senate Select Committee know that his cousin, C. Stewart Forbes, who handled Kerry’s blind trust, was making a one billion dollar deep sea port deal and lucrative exclusive real estate deal for his corporation with the communist government in Hanoi;

AND WHEREAS, John Kerry did in fact slander not only my generation but our current brave young American fighting men and women, risking their very lives fighting for the freedom of innocents and creating a true democracy in Iraq, and Kerry did, in fact, refer to said young, heroic, modern warriors, as “terrorists” and saying they killed women and children, thus trying to again slander an entire generation by misuse of his power as a US Senator;

AND WHEREAS, did John Kerry, the wealthiest member of Congress, create a public legal fund to pay attorneys to file suit and further attack the honor, courage, and integrity of Medal of Honor recipients, American POW’s, and other highly-decorated Vietnam veterans in the Swift Boat Veterans and POW’s for the Truth, some of whom were tortured listening to his anti-war pronouncements, because they exposed his phoniness and lies during the 2004 Presidential election;

AND WHEREAS, John Kerry did receive an Undesirable Discharge from the Navy for consorting with the enemy by meeting and negotiating with North Vietnamese and Viet Cong communist leaders in Paris, France in 1972, and then received amnesty from Jimmy Carter during his administration and received a new Honorable Discharge signed by then-Secretary of the Navy John Warner, and then placed Warner, a conservative republican Senator, as the top of his “short list” for Secretary of Defense if elected in 2004, so Warner could develop convenient amnesia;

AND WHEREAS, John F. Kerry did more flip-flops over the years than an Olympic gymnast with a Slinky stuck up their rectum, all for the sake of political expedience and personal gain;

AND WHEREAS, John Kerry, for the sake of self-aggrandizement and political gain, did insist on being awarded a Purple Heart for a wound described by attending physician as less severe than the ***** of a rose thorn;

AND WHEREAS, John Kerry did put himself in for another Purple Heart for simply tossing a hand grenade into a rice pile and not running fast enough and getting a piece of rice embedded in his butt cheek, further disrespecting the prior noble service of millions of Naval veterans as well true Purple Heart recipients;

AND WHEREAS, John Kerry claimed knowledge of US atrocities in the Vietnam War yet failed to report them as a US Naval officer, plus endangered the lives of his own men by having them; in a hostile combat zone, act out a combat patrol for a staged home movie shot professionally, even using a tripod in the jungle, all for the sake of future political propagandizing;

AND WHEREAS, on the fourth weekend of April, the year of our Lord 2006, John Kerry did, in fact, give a speech in a public forum, and not only refused to apologize to the entire generation of Vietnam veterans, their surviving loved ones, and family members, for all of his disgraceful, deceitful, despicable declarations and actions as previously described, but he publicly mentioned the veterans he has hurt and said he “reaffirms” his actions of the past, and in particular, his anti-war activities;

THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED that, I. Don Bendell, personally as a Vietnam veteran, a man of honor, and a patriotic American, select Senator John Forbes Kerry for the singular honor of being one of the most cowardly, self-serving, self-centered, phony, lying, want-to-be-hero, man-who-would-be-king con artists in US history and challenge him in a court of law, the press, a debate or anywhere of his choosing to prove me wrong.

All in favor say, “Aye!” Opposed; please remove your head from your rectal cavity.

Don Bendell’s newest novel, a modern day military thriller, CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION DETACHMENT, was released worldwide by Berkley (Penguin) in January, 2006 and has been getting nothing but 5-star reviews. Don served as an officer in 4 Special Forces Groups, including a tour on a Green Beret A-team (Dak Pek) in Vietnam in 1968-1969, and was in the Top Secret Phoenix Program, is a top-selling author of 21 books, with over 1,500,000 copies of his books in print worldwide, a 7th degree black belt master in 4 martial arts, he is a 1995 inductee into the International Karate Hall of Fame, and owns karate schools in southern Colorado. Don’s editorials have been widely-published in! newspa pers and magazines, and circulated by millions all over the world on the Internet. He has been interviewed on FOX NEWS LIVE and on many radio shows, and speaks all over the country. BROKEN BORDERS, the sequel to his current novel, will be released worldwide in the winter of 2006.

Permission is hereby granted to reprint, copy, or pass this on wherever and to whomever you choose. This is posted on my website with other editorials: www.donbendell.com .

Blessings,
Don Bendell

Don Bendell

Bendell Enterprises PO Box 276
Canon City, Colorado 81215-0276 (719) 269-3929

Isaiah 6:8

Please visit: www.donbendell.com and www.bendellkarate.com

Buy Don's new novel now, a modern day military thriller, CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION DETACHMENT, released worldwide by Berkley(Penguin) and available everywhere, and watch for the exciting sequel BROKEN BORDERS being released worldwide later this year!

"Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam."

note: Topic edited. Please refrain from the use of all caps in subject line. Thanks/me#1
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don,

Concise and to the point, exactly. Thank You for providing approval to use, reprint whatever that well written factual piece....ummm, but I have one more favor! Can you also offer approval for those of us who wish to write friends, relatives, congress[men?] to plagiarize that message with our own names instead of yours, provided of course that we give due credit to you for all the research and information. More people need to see the message, and more people need to see how many of us agree with it! In fact, perhaps a petition is in order, but the venue to do so escapes me! Alternatively, I guess we all could just quote you, Adm. Schachte, John O'Neill et al as plan B...

Respectfully,
Deuce
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Senator John Kerry Receives New Major Honor! Reply with quote

While most of the citation has been backed up by some sort of testimony by witnesses, etc., this 'Whereas' is pretty declarative and I'm wondering if it has any authentic proof. If so, we could confidently consign Kerry (and Warner, too) to the political trash heap. If there is no solid proof of these machinations, we should be careful about posting them.

davman wrote:
.....AND WHEREAS, John Kerry did receive an Undesirable Discharge from the Navy for consorting with the enemy by meeting and negotiating with North Vietnamese and Viet Cong communist leaders in Paris, France in 1972, and then received amnesty from Jimmy Carter during his administration and received a new Honorable Discharge signed by then-Secretary of the Navy John Warner, and then placed Warner, a conservative republican Senator, as the top of his “short list” for Secretary of Defense if elected in 2004, so Warner could develop convenient amnesia;....

Schadow
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Senator John Kerry Receives New Major Honor! Reply with quote

Schadow wrote:
While most of the citation has been backed up by some sort of testimony by witnesses, etc., this 'Whereas' is pretty declarative and I'm wondering if it has any authentic proof. If so, we could confidently consign Kerry (and Warner, too) to the political trash heap. If there is no solid proof of these machinations, we should be careful about posting them.

Schadow, your observation is well-advised. I believe, however, it is apparent that both the "Honor" and the composition are satire. If and when push comes to shove, allegations supported by documentation won't be relegated to Geedunk...but your wariness is appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: