SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just doing my patriotic duty re: defamation of Marines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Just doing my patriotic duty re: defamation of Marines Reply with quote

Re: “Hadji Girl” update: Islam Online makes hay (Update: Marine brass feeling heat from Belile’s defenders)
http://hotair.com/archives/the-blog/2006/06/15/hadji-girl-update-islam-online-makes-hay/

Sent this:

Commandant of the Marine Corps
comrel@hqmc.usmc.mil
Cc: PA Senator Rick Santorum

Re: “Hadji Girl" video & Marine Corporal Joshua Belile

Dear Commandant of the Marine Corps,

I respectfully ask that you consider speaking out against the anti-US, anti-military, outright slander being printed by the mainstream media (MSM) worldwide to smear the U.S. Marines and our nation's goals in Iraq.

The video in question should be welcomed (and probably is) by most Iraqis, as it speaks of killing the terrorists who are killing them. The recently-released "operational plans" of Zarqawi ( http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/06/15/D8I8LJBG0.html ) show clearly just who the real psychopathic killers are.

Sincerely,

(me)

By the way, Zarqawi fit the true definition of a psychopath - his "plan" called for brutally killing anyone and everyone, setting villages and religious sects at each others' throats through guiltless slaughter and leaving fabricated "evidence", and even setting entire countries to war, possibly nuclear, if it helped his "plans." That's really, really sick - nihilisitic - perverted - beyond words.

I wonder how leftists who adore such charming "natural" "insurgent" "Minuteman" movements will react. Mr. Kerry? Mr. Berg?

-- FDL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: