SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry - Myth vs fact

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: John Kerry - Myth vs fact Reply with quote

In John Kerry's speeches made today he claimed that President Bush was not allowing Senior citizens to get rx drugs...said he voted against the rx plan...actually John Kerry skippped it. He did not vote in it....but President Bush is waiting to see if these drugs are safe before allowing these drugs to be bought (I don't blame him..I could see them sueing the government for allowing them to buy the drugs!).

Another little tidbit. On Taxes John Kerry said that he did not say he would repeal the tax cuts but fix them...when in fact Fox showed a clip of Kerry saying that he would repeal these tax cuts.

Two more flips flops in one day!

This man will say what ever it is you want to hear...

Now was he in Cambodia...first he was - suppose to be a memorable time in his life - well now he was there just not sure when.

I just wonder how people can even considerd voting for him.
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You caught that too huh??

I'm sorry but the excuse's now being used over Cambodia are just lame.

If you are in Cambodia when you are not suppose to be you will remember when you were there.

No matter where you are at on Christmas Eve and Christmas you will know where you were at, especially when you are in another country far far away from home in the middle of a war zone.

Lame that's all there is to it, he know's he's getting caught up in all his lies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: