SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VVAW member blames FBI!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: VVAW member blames FBI! Reply with quote

For the Philadelphia Inquirer, this howler:

Philadelphia Inquirer wrote:
FBI rabble-rousers

Thirty-five years ago, I was faculty adviser for the Vietnam Veterans Against the War at a university. In our meetings, we talked about how Ho Chi Minh had been our ally against the Japanese in WWII and whether there was really any risk to the United States from Vietnamese nationalism. But, at most of our otherwise peaceful meetings, there was this nut who advocated blowing up things "to show Americans what war was really like."

It turned out that the person advocating violence was an FBI informant. If you look closely at the "evidence" garnered against the alleged terrorists in Miami, you will see that the FBI informant is a central player in most of the terrorist activities planned. Not only are we no more secure today than on 9/11, but worse, it would seem that the FBI still engages in the same entrapment game it was using 35 years ago.

Bruce Molholt

West Chester

Bruce Moholt shows up via google as "an independent environmental consultant."

So that's it. John Kerry and the valiant VVAW charlatans and fakers were a victim of the FBI. John Kerry attended VVAW meetings where assassination of government officials was discussed by FBI moles, and then Kerry forgot he attended at all. Unlike Cambodia, whose memories are seared, seared into his brain.

And today's Islmaofascist terrorists are really FBI plants.

And the millions of Indochinese murdered after the Vietnam pullout were just hapless FBI victims.

Unbelievable, how such delusions can persist for over 35 years.

-- FDL
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They can't admit the truth. They would have to hang themselves.

Dusty
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those damn FBI informants always seem to entrap Democrats!!

Watch the Murtha video!!
http://www.cnsnews.com/cns/video/2005/FBIAbscamMurtha.wvx

Quote:
Jack Murtha's involvement
Congressman Jack Murtha (D-PA) was indicted but not prosecuted because he gave evidence against Murphy and Thompson. The FBI videotaped Murtha as saying, "I'm not interested. I'm sorry... at this point."[1]

CNSNews.com, a Division of the conservative Media Research Center, reports the full FBI video reveals Murtha later stating on the tape, "You know, we do business for a while, maybe I'll be interested, maybe I won't."[2] Murtha has faced heavy criticism from conservative commentators since announcing his opposition to the war in 2005.

The Brattleboro Reformer also reported Murtha asked the fake sheik to consider investing some money in his hometown of Johnstown, Pennsylvania.[3]

In November 1980, the Justice Department announced that Murtha would not face prosecution for his part in the scandal. In July 1981, the House ethics committee also chose not to file charges against Congressman Murtha, following a mostly party line vote, after which E. Barrett Prettyman, Jr., the panel's special counsel, abruptly resigned in protest. House ethics rules require members to immediately report any bribe offers to the FBI.

In 2002, one of the panel members, Rep. Don Bailey (who lost to Murtha in a primary challenge in 1982) released a public letter stating "I was, to be honest, critical about how you misled me about Abscam where you convinced me you had voluntarily told federal agents about the offer of money to you," Bailey wrote Murtha. "I learned later, after I had successfully defeated the ethics charges against you, that you had merely manipulated the system to cooperate with federal agents to avoid prosecution," Bailey added.[4]

"The idea that somebody is going to trot out $50,000 in cash in front of you and you don't know that is wrong is pretty damn stupid to me," Bailey said. "What bankers or investors run around with $50,000 in cash?"[5]

The FBI was accused of entrapment and in 1982 the conviction of Richard Kelly was overturned. (He had been memorably videotaped jamming $25,000 into his pockets. He then turned to one of the agents and asked "Does it show?") The FBI and the Department of Justice were also accused of having political motivations in the politicians they targeted.'

SBD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: