SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swatting Flies - The Fifth Column

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Swatting Flies - The Fifth Column Reply with quote

http://www.therant.us/guest/bendell/11262005.htm
Quote:
John Kerry, Teddy Kennedy, Harry Reid, John Murtha, Wesley Clark, Howard Dean, and those of your ilk, where were you when God created the world?

Senator Hiram Johnson in a 1917 speech before the US Senate said, “The first casualty when war comes is truth.”

I’m not speaking of George W. Bush or Dick Cheney, I refer to each of you and either your total sacrifice of integrity for the sake of political expedience, or maybe each of you has simply lost your mind, or just maybe you misplaced your testes. “Pull out of Iraq immediately,” you decry, and most of you have visions of leading our country, especially in these years following the cowardly sneak attack of September 11, 2001? You have got to be kidding! I would not follow any of you to a public undressing of Catherine Zeta-Jones, much less off to war.

emphasis mine.
read more at ...
http://www.therant.us/guest/bendell/11262005.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: