SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Friends of the Israel Defense Forces

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Friends of the Israel Defense Forces Reply with quote

Confronted with the dilemma of how to aide a fellow country in need in
its fight against terrorism, I asked my neighbor how I could help Israel.

My neighbor visits Israel often and told me about this great organization.

Friends of the IDF. A non profit organization dedicated to helping the soldiers of the Israeli Defense Force.

www.israelsoldiers.org/

I'm an Irish-American and believe strongly in the war on terror and Israel's right to exist.

My neighbor told me they stayed in a hotel in Israel that had 50% of the patrons who were disabled soldiers and their families, all paid by this organization.

I contribute to the PVA ( Paralyzed Veterans of America ) of this country ( and others ) and have added this organization to my list.

Our soldiers deserve recognition and support, and these brave Israelis deserve our support
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if you have family or contacts in the UK... but I am curious, if you have any idea, why UKites are so much against Isreal...
It's a shame... but, then again, we have to put up with the same horse malarky here too >.<
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrJapan wrote:
... but I am curious, if you have any idea, why UKites are so much against Isreal...

There is a very interesting article called, "British Attitudes toward Israel and the Jews" which can be found Here.

About the only conclusion one can reach about Brit attitudes is the long-standing, ever increasing infiltration of Muslims into that country, their refusal to "assimilate" and the slow, persistent effect on the parliamentarians whose districts are populated by the Muslims.

It's a very effective tactic and we can only hope the lesson will not be lost on other countries, if it has not already been lost.

Schadow
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: