SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any chance he means it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Any chance he means it? Reply with quote

This is a very good reason to get out and work to make sure that the Commiecrats do not gain control of the House this year.
Hopefully, Charlie Rangel means what he says this time.

Quote:
Rep. Charles Rangel, a senior Democrat in Congress and the dean of New York's congressional delegation, said Wednesday he'll retire if the Democrats don't retake control of the House this year.

"I'm a poker player and I've had good hands all night long. This is all in," Rangel said in an interview. "I would not put everything on the table if I thought for one minute we would lose."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/8/2/112102.shtml?s=icp
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Any chance he means it?

About as much as Alec Baldwin's pledge to leave the country.

Hopefully someone is compiling a record of all these as yet unhatched Democratic political chickens to be served up liberally come November if and when the unthinkable occurs and the GOP retains control of the House.

Rangel wrote:
It just seems like America is so frustrated and fed up like I am and if she's not, then I may have to say maybe it's me.

Then comes the dawn Charlie.
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anybody out there, believes there is a chance of Rangle leaving , please post your e-mail here.

There is a nice bridge in Brooklyn, for sale, I can give you a great deal !!!!

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
Psycmeistr
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Any chance he means it? Reply with quote

dusty wrote:
This is a very good reason to get out and work to make sure that the Commiecrats do not gain control of the House this year.
Hopefully, Charlie Rangel means what he says this time.

Quote:
Rep. Charles Rangel, a senior Democrat in Congress and the dean of New York's congressional delegation, said Wednesday he'll retire if the Democrats don't retake control of the House this year.

"I'm a poker player and I've had good hands all night long. This is all in," Rangel said in an interview. "I would not put everything on the table if I thought for one minute we would lose."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/8/2/112102.shtml?s=icp

Wow--what a motivator!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: