SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John "the Solomon" Kerry saved the Middle East
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: John "the Solomon" Kerry saved the Middle East Reply with quote

Well, well, well. Perhaps many of you have read the below article which is linked by Matt Drudge to his website:

Quote:

"If I was president, this wouldn't have happened," said Kerry during a noon stop at Honest John's bar and grill in Detroit's Cass Corridor.

And....

"This is about American security and Bush has failed. He has made it so much worse because of his lack of reality in going into Iraq.…We have to destroy Hezbollah," he said.

Talking about destroying Hezbollah. I don't even think any current Democratic leadership have any clue of the war on terror, let alone Kerry "the manipulator" (to get his medals).

Kerry knocks Bush on handling of Mideast conflict

U.S. Sen. John Kerry, D- Mass., who was in town Sunday to help Gov. Jennifer Granholm campaign for her re-election bid, took time to take a jab at the Bush administration for its lack of leadership in the Israeli-Lebanon conflict.

"If I was president, this wouldn't have happened," said Kerry during a noon stop at Honest John's bar and grill in Detroit's Cass Corridor.

Bush has been so concentrated on the war in Iraq that other Middle East tension arose as a result, he said.

"The president has been so absent on diplomacy when it comes to issues affecting the Middle East," Kerry said. "We're going to have a lot of ground to make up (in 2008) because of it."

Kerry lost by a narrow margin to Bush in 2004 and plans to seek the Democratic nomination for the presidency in 2008.

Today marks the 12th day of fighting between Israel and Lebanon. Israel launched air strikes after Hezbollah militants, whom operate within Lebanon, kidnapped two Israeli soldiers in an attempt to swap them for prisoners.

Israel began a ground invasion, sending tanks and troops across the border as thousands of Lebanese have fled to escape the fighting.

Hezbollah guerillas should have been targeted with other terrorist organizations, such as al-Qaida and the Taliban, which operate in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Kerry said. However, Bush, has focused military strength on Iraq.

"This is about American security and Bush has failed. He has made it so much worse because of his lack of reality in going into Iraq.…We have to destroy Hezbollah," he said.

Source

Source link added, Admin Lew

note: Topic shortened to accomodate available space/me#1
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: If Reply with quote

"If I were President, I would not have allowed it to happen, after I had allowed it to happen," said John Kerry.
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember the operative words here - 'If I was President' - didn't happen, not going to, all because of a fine group of strong men and women who will never let this country be taken over by the fake traitor squad. Thank you all once again.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nutso wrote:
Remember the operative words here - 'If I was President' - didn't happen, not going to, all because of a fine group of strong men and women who will never let this country be taken over by the fake traitor squad. Thank you all once again.

Don't you mean Genuine Traitor Squad or Fake Patriot Squad?
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think about this, Kerry is right, for once. Israel would not be defending herself if Kerry had won the election.

He would have made sure they received nothing and pressured them to "enter a dialogue" with Hamas and Hezbollah, demanding they give up more of their land.

Kerry can lay claim to it being Democrat Presidents of the past that helped and supported Israel, but there are few in the Democrat party today as conservative minded as those he speaks of. Certainly not Kerry.
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your right Lew & the one dem Senator who supports the President & the war in Iraq is here in CT,

Senator Joe Lieberman !! The Hollywood crew & outsiders have donated 80% of his oppositions war chest !! Not that he needs all that much help his is a very rich man, Ned lamont ! from Greenwhich CT.

Babs made a nice donation against Joe & by the way she is making another comeback Tour !! I forgot how many this is !!

Bill Clinton appeeared in support of Lieberman in Waterbury CT yesterday !! but Hillary will only support the winner !!!!

he would make a nice keynote speaker in 08 he can take Zell's place !!! lol

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: John "the Solomon" Kerry saved the Middle East Reply with quote

joeshero wrote:

Never knew Kerry was a clairvoyant, in addition to his other considerable skills (such as confabulation). Maybe this new talent is seared, seared into his brain?

-- FDL
Stevie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil Cavuto read some good anti Kerry emails at the end of his show today.

I love the emails he shares w/ the public!

He even read one of mine a while back! (on immigration)

would someone PULEEEZE shut that man up??? (Kerry, not Cavuto)
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leeman wrote:
Bill Clinton appeeared in support of Lieberman in Waterbury CT yesterday !!

Wow... something I can actually respect him for... As much as I dislike him.. I like him the same way. Is that possible?

I think his charm is the only thing going for him. Whether or not it's his true feelings are another thing.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: John "the Solomon" Kerry saved the Middle East Reply with quote

joeshero wrote:

Kerry is, as usual, long on mouth and short on solutions.

I wonder how he would propose we "destroy Hezbollah"?
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leeman wrote:

There's one "gift horse" I'd look in the mouth. In fact, I'd do a full oral work-up.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Leeman wrote:

There's one "gift horse" I'd look in the mouth. In fact, I'd do a full oral work-up.

Bill Clinton, although he spoke in favor of Lieberman, has already announced that he will support Lamont if the latter wins the Dem nomination. This in spite of the fact that, in that eventuality, Lieberman will still be on the ticket albeit as an Independent. So today, Clinton likes Joe better than Lamont. Tomorrow, Clinton likes Lamont better than Joe. Is this Clinton in a Kerry disguise?

What are friends for? Nothing in liberal politics.

Schadow
Stevie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Kerry is, as usual, long on mouth and short on solutions.

I wonder how he would propose we "destroy Hezbollah"?

he'd talk 'em to death! bore them to death with his speeches !

kerplunk! they'd fall over dead! maybe they'd kill themselves and

go looking for those virgins....anything to NOT have to listen to Kerry!

Laughing Laughing
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Honest John's Bar and Grill and Kerry is there? What a great non-sequitur.

I'm surprised the place didn't fall down or lightening strike it or something.

Hey Stevie, that's cool that Cavuto read one of your e-mails on the air. I bet you flipped out when you saw it. It's one thing for him to read it and then to happen to be watching when it's read is such a chance thing.

Dusty
BuffaloJack

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"If I was president, this wouldn't have happened," said Kerry

Kerry is 100% correct. This wouldn't have happened if he were POTUS, because we'd already be under Sharia law.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: