SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Egyptian Students or Jihadis?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Egyptian Students or Jihadis? Reply with quote

Those 11 Egyptian students that went missing are anything but students.
2 Missing Egyptian Students Found @ Mysterious Pizza Shop w/ Terror Ties
Debbie Schlussel has done a superb job of bring this to light at her website, www.debbieschlussel.com
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I know this isn't the type of thing that is normally posted on this board... but it is real similar to how I feel (even if I am not in country now)... This is one of the posts from one of the peeps on your link:
Quote:

And this b*st*rd Gouda was visibly upset and criticizes Americans for jumping to conclusions too quickly. Well, I have this to say to him: Get the f@*k out of MY country!
Posted by: Thee_Bruno [TypeKey Profile Page] at August 12, 2006 11:31 AM

(I toned it down a little)

I wouldn't go as far as this person did... let me rephrase it a little more to my taste/feelings:
"If you don't like our country, freedoms, rights, customs, freedom of OUR choice of religions, etc... get the hell out."

Little better?

Sorry, was a little off topic.... just every time I see something like them screaming about profiling and unjust actions from the government or public.... I want to put my boot somewhere they wouldn't feel too comfortable on (in) their person. Evil or Very Mad
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a major difference between profiling and just economic and good use of available limited resources. Liberals CAN'T see the difference. If these so-called-students were actually students then they would have reported to the school. Instead they chose to engage in illegal activities. (Entering the United States on false pretenses IS an illegal activity.)
Case closed. Arrest them and deport them or put them in prison. They deserve nothing less.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloJack wrote:
If these so-called-students were actually students then they would have reported to the school. Instead they chose to engage in illegal activities. (Entering the United States on false pretenses IS an illegal activity.)

I think what we're seeing here is simply the repeat of a methodology used for decades to bypass our porous and abysmally administered immigration system...get your foot in the door using some bogus rationale then disappear into the illegal immigrant underground for whatever purpose you may wish to pursue...and certainly most of them motivated by a desire to partake in the quality of life that Americans enjoy.

Those days of unfettered illegal immigration to this country are OVER, but it will take some time for that message to filter down to all the prospective illegal wannabes and to those who make a livlihood from providing the means to that end.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the subject of profiling, this, from a friend:

Please pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following simple
multiple choice test. The events are actual cuts from past history. Do you
remember?

1) In 1968, Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:

a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. A Muslim male extremist between the age of 17 and 40

2) In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by:

a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3) In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:

a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

4) During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:

a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

5) In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:

a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

6) In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old
American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:

a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

7) In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver
trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:

a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

8.) In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:

a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid

9) In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:

a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

10) In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:

a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill' s women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

11) On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to
take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the
US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the
passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:

a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean

12) In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:

a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

13) In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:

a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

Nope, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? Yeah, right!

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics
intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed
to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of
80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification,
secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year
old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former
South Dakota Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim males between the ages 17 and 40 alone because of profiling.

Let's send this to as many people as we can [Ed: I'm not personally endorsing chain letters. S.]
so that the Gloria Allreds and other dunder-headed attorneys along with Federal Justices
that want to thwart common sense, feel doubly ashamed of themselves - if they have any such sense.

Schadow
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first 2 of these 'students were caught in Minneapolis last week. The uncle of one of them made comments on the news that his nephew was just here to look for a job. Now wait a damn minute!!! He was here for a 1 month long study program - NOT A CAREER SEARCH. It seems to me a new way to get into the country illegally is being used. I don't advocate stopping foreign students from coming here in the serious pursuit of education or sharing of ideas, but we need to stop this now. How about a locked on transmitting device put on every foreign student coming here for the duration with severe penalties for going anywhere but the direct area they have requested. Have them sign an agreement that if they violate our trust they will spend 10 yrs in prison immediately, than after their government repays us for their incarceration they will be returned. Device should also have an audible alarm so that as soon as their visa expires a loud piercing siren is emited and can only be turned off after surendering themselves to the appropriate authorities.
If they choose to remove device they will be considered forein operatives and the penalty will be a quick trial and a first class execution.
I know this is harsh, but WE need to control our borders and discipline those who do not respect them.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way I would let a Muslim male enter the country for any reason would be if they had passed a lie detector test given by a qualified polygraph examiner prior to their visa being issued. No test NO VISA.

We really are the stupidest country on the planet when we allow people into our borders legally or illegaly who would do us harm.

I hope God will somehow save us from ourselves. We ain't doin so good on our own.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomSgt wrote:
The only way I would let a Muslim male enter the country for any reason would be if they had passed a lie detector test given by a qualified polygraph examiner prior to their visa being issued. No test NO VISA.

The only problem there is that there are ways to defeat the polygraph... CIA, FBI, Mossad, and I'm sure all the rest of the foreign intelligence go through strict training on that in case of capture... of course it can backfire Razz

That said.. I'm also sure that when they (terrorists) go through their training... this is very possibly included in their training. I really don't know if it is, but it wouldn't suprise me.
Confused
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrJapan wrote:
PhantomSgt wrote:

The only problem there is that there are ways to defeat the polygraph... CIA, FBI, Mossad, and I'm sure all the rest of the foreign intelligence go through strict training on that in case of capture... of course it can backfire Razz

That said.. I'm also sure that when they (terrorists) go through their training... this is very possibly included in their training. I really don't know if it is, but it wouldn't suprise me.
Confused

It takes a very special person to defeat a trained examiner with todays equipment. When our government has a security issue the first thing they do is turn to the polygraph. Part of holding high security clearances is accepting the fact you will take the exam when required to do so.

Independent that leans right of center.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: