SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

....a Cautionary Note from Michael Moore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: ....a Cautionary Note from Michael Moore Reply with quote

Quote:
Wednesday, August 9th, 2006
It's All About Who You Sleep With ... a Cautionary Note from Michael Moore

Friends,

Let the resounding defeat of Senator Joe Lieberman send a cold shiver down the spine of every Democrat who supported the invasion of Iraq and who continues to support, in any way, this senseless, immoral, unwinnable war. Make no mistake about it: We, the majority of Americans, want this war ended -- and we will actively work to defeat each and every one of you who does not support an immediate end to this war.

Nearly every Democrat set to run for president in 2008 is responsible for this war. They voted for it or they supported it. That single, stupid decision has cost us 2,592 American lives and tens of thousands of Iraqi lives. Lieberman and Company made a colossal mistake -- and we are going to make sure they pay for that mistake. Payback time started last night.

I realize that there are those like Kerry and Edwards who have now changed their position and are strongly anti-war. Perhaps that switch will be enough for some to support them. For others, like me -- while I'm glad they've seen the light -- their massive error in judgment is, sadly, proof that they are not fit for the job. They sided with Bush, and for that, they may never enter the promised land.

To Hillary, our first best hope for a woman to become president, I cannot for the life of me figure out why you continue to support Bush and his war. I'm sure someone has advised you that a woman can't be elected unless she proves she can kick ass just as crazy as any man. I'm here to tell you that you will never make it through the Democratic primaries unless you start now by strongly opposing the war. It is your only hope. You and Joe have been Bush's biggest Democratic supporters of the war. Last night's voter revolt took place just a few miles from your home in Chappaqua. Did you hear the noise? Can you read the writing on the wall?

To every Democratic Senator and Congressman who continues to back Bush's War, allow me to inform you that your days in elective office are now numbered. Myself and tens of millions of citizens are going to work hard to actively remove you from any position of power.

If you don't believe us, give Joe a call.

Yours,
Michael Moore
mmflint@aol.com
www.michaelmoore.com

P.S. Republicans -- sorry to leave you out of this letter. It's just that our side has a little housecleaning to do. We'll take care of you this November.

SBD
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For one, I'm going to enjoy seeing ol' Mickey eating crow come November. Laughing

Maybe he hasn't heard that in the latest polls, Ol' Joe is ahead by 5 points?

Rasmussen

Additionally, Ned Lamont is already whining about Vitriol.

Welcome to the Majors, Ned.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well-stated Lew...

Quote:
Conn. Senate nominee stunned by partisanship
AP
Aug 13, 2006

WASHINGTON - Democratic Senate nominee Ned Lamont, the appeasement candidate who toppled Sen. Joe Lieberman in the Connecticut primary, says he was surprised by Lieberman and Vice President Dick Cheney’s claims that his victory could embolden terrorists.

All fixed.

It's time to start framing the argument.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time Moore says something I understand why I keep picturing him with his mouth sewed shut.
It's up to we the sheeple to make sure he is surprised again this year.

No longer can we lay back and assume everything will be alright no matter who is in office. Each of us has to work hard within our own circles to get the vote out to make damn sure these idiots don't gain control of this country.

I can't remember an instance of time since I've been alive when this has been more important than it is today. I feel the fate of the free world is swinging on each election now. Complacency is out the door.

Dusty
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Moron's Minions actually do exist...as part of the Bush-Hate cult. The real question is whether sKerry's got a cult following or not, and what may be most enlightening is the nuance of how long Jean LeKerree will remain sidelined as a 'Lamont supporter' being this country's pre-eminent anti-war candidate (Just ask him, he was in Vietnam by the way). Amazingly, he did NOT appear in Lamont's 'victory' photo!!!! Wasn't he the poster child of photo Ops! He's slacking off for sure!

Deuce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: