SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So Kerry is prepared to kick our butts
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: So Kerry is prepared to kick our butts Reply with quote

http://www.examiner.com/a-284761~Meet_the_Next_President__Kerry_s_Second_Shot.html
Quote:
Asked if he dreads the prospect of being “Swift-Boated” all over again, Kerry counters that he would relish such a fight.
“I’m prepared to kick their ass from one end of America to the other,” he declares. “I am so confident of my abilities to address that and to demolish it and to even turn it into a positive.”

http://www.examiner.com/a-284761~Meet_the_Next_President__Kerry_s_Second_Shot.html

Sounds like a challenge to me.
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mistakenly posted a similar link at about the same time on another thread.

But I do like this part of the above story.
Quote:
Kerry’s tough talk triggers laughter from John O’Neill, a fellow Vietnam veteran who helped found Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth and wrote a blistering 2004 book on Kerry, “Unfit for Command.”

“Well, he’s got eight times as much time to prepare for us as he spent in Vietnam,” says O’Neill, referring to Kerry’s short tour of duty.

Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about this quote:

Quote:
Kerry says the only reason he didn’t compete in more states in 2004 was that he ran out of money. He says this was also the reason he did not adequately respond to a series of devastating TV ads by Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth, a group that questioned Kerry’s service in Vietnam and criticized his later opposition to the war.

Now his excuse is that he ran out of money.... Yeah, sure! (Are we to conclude that somewhere in the campaign, Teresa (sp?), at least, saw his cause as a losing one?)
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a nice boy that hamster wise-in-jammer is. He is prepared to kick my ass from one end of America to another.

Well Johny Boy I got some questions for you?!
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the same article:

Quote:
Kerry’s tough talk triggers laughter from John O’Neill, a fellow Vietnam veteran who helped found Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth and wrote a blistering 2004 book on Kerry, “Unfit for Command.”

“Well, he’s got eight times as much time to prepare for us as he spent in Vietnam,” says O’Neill, referring to Kerry’s short tour of duty.

Think he'l get around to releasing his records this time? Now would be a good time to broadcast "Stolen Valor". Nip this deluded fool in the bud.

-Wlm Shakespeare
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He ran out of money? As I recall the Dems were all atwitter about the $60 million he didn't spend for his own campaign or share with his fellows.

-Wlm Shakespeare
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry won't make it past Iowa...and his Democratic opponents will see to that. As for his political bravado, I'm relishing the angst he must be experiencing at what might have been.

Rest easy Swiftees...this guy is finished as a POTUS candidate.
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to remind Monsieur sKerry that when you relieve yourself into the wind, you will get wet.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, sKerry is prepared to "kick butt" all across the country, eh? Or, will he advocate "redeployment" of his campaign elsewhere, like he wishes for Iraq?

What he doesn't realize is that if he is really prepared to "kick butt," he is not only going to have to take on the SVPT but nearly 80% of 2.5 million Viet Nam Veterans.

You dumped on us once, Kerry, you tried it again in 2004, don't expect us to be very nice to you now.

Watch your six, son, while you are watching us and kicking our butts (LOL) you got a formidable opponent from your own side, Hillary. Just wait until she gets a hold of your "butt." Laughing Wink
noyesj
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe that the only butt he will kicking will be his own!!
bw
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gent must enjoy fraging his self in the axel . I'll be recycling tin cans and busting my penny jars. I don't think he has a snowballs chance in cambodia.
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will he kick our butts before or after he signs the 180?
(Maybe we should ask the Boston Globe reporter who was authorized a "single, one-time copy" ... that sure wasn't a public release.)
redleg2
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a friggin idiot! Didn't he learn the first time you can't win without the American veterans? John O'Neill will kick his royal perfumed ass again before he gets a chance to kiss Hitlery's ass.
FreeFall
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I think is interesting is that he is bringing up the Swifties in the press! He needs a noteable "foe" opposing him politically to legitimize himself in the face of other Democrats who want to run for President. If in fact the Swifties were speaking nonsense (his view), he should not have brought them up! Why give your opponents any media attention?

He is trying to position himself for "sympathy" votes which I think is detestable, but I don't think like a Democrat either. Maybe that's a good thing in their camp?
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry is so manly... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: