SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Murtha Email, "Give them a swift kick"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Murtha Email, "Give them a swift kick" Reply with quote

Interesting comment from one who demands honor of veterans:

Quote:
From: "Jack Murtha" <info@johnkerry.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: LewWaters@I'llnevertell.com
Subject: Give them a swift kick!
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:16:23 -0500

Dear Lew,

Do you believe that a veteran who dares to speak out against the Bush administration forfeits his or her right to be honored for service to America?

Of course not. But people who do are spending millions of dollars right now spreading lies and smears against veterans.

Help The Patriot Project expose and stop anti-veteran hate groups.

I've seen first hand the good work that The Patriot Project has done. When the so-called "Vets for the Truth" started attacking me, my record, and my right to speak the truth about the war in Iraq, The Patriot Project fought back. They exposed how "Vets for the Truth" had been set up and who was behind the funding of it. (Here's a hint: the group is really run by a man who describes himself as "good friends" with Karl Rove.)

When these s cumbags organized a rally here in Pennsylvania, The Patriot Project went to work again. (emphasis added)

They take on the people who think that, in a tough political spot, outright lying about a veteran's record is fair game.

Let's give The Patriot Project the help they need to give these characters a swift kick.

Help The Patriot Project expose and stop anti-veteran hate groups.

The Patriot Project is a smart, determined initiative to expose and stop shadowy groups that pop up and callously disparage the records of veterans with outright lies.

They're up against people with big budgets and no principles. And their work has never been more important than it is right now. I urge you to take a stand against anti-veteran hate groups right now.

Let's go get 'em.

Jack Murtha

Scum bags? Veterans that oppose him are "scum bags, and he says veterans who oppose don't forfeit their right to honor for their Service?

Murtha Deserves a Swift Kick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: