SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Email O'Reilly - Here's mine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Email O'Reilly - Here's mine. Reply with quote

Bill, you have behaved in a manner for which you have been critical. You formed a judgement before hearing all of the evidence. I am disappointed but I believe in the end that you will acknowledge the mistake. I mean you are a straight up guy, right?
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
SonTestedShelter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My email:

I think you are showing partiality here, Bill. If Michael Moore had said he served in Cambodia during Vietnam, and it was proven false, you would say he lied. But when John Kerry says it, it somehow becomes an embellishment. Let's be fair and balanced.
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry talked about Cambodia in order to project the President of the United States of America as a liar.

Even under the strange logic O'reilly is trying to use of chest thumping as a way of justify not calling it a lie, even under his own logic it fails.

O'reilly is going to have to admit Kerry lied, and call it that, or O'reilly will lose his "no spin" motto

You can not Lie to call someone a liar, without it being a lie, this is grade school stuff
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to e-mail Bill...got return to sender...mailbox ful.

So will try again! Bill is spinning on this one. A liar is a liar is a liar. There is no such thing as a white lie when you have this "vivid" memory of being somewhere!

Kerry campaign is spinning big time.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heheeeee! A system as robust as Fox News and O'Reilly's mailbox is overloaded?

I'd say there's a whole bunch of ticked off vets trying to get their message to him! Smile
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I have never heard of a news organization or media show like that ever having a maxed out mailbox. You have to believe Bill is taking some heat that he has never encountered before.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
RemodelingGuy
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mailed yesterday!!!!!!

Bill,

Get off of your butt and STOP trying to please "All of the People ...!"

I've been keeping abreast of the Swift Boat Vets stories and it needs to be told.

IT NEEDS TO BE TOLD BY YOU BIG GUY!

YOU WEENIED OUT with the vet on his boat! ( the gunner .. Steve? )

Why would these guys lie? They are taking heat up the wazoo! Maybe O'neil and a few others will profit, but you need to read their message board to get a good feel! These folks DO NOT want Kerry elected on many grounds. POST-Vietnam may be a BIGGY for many, but there are others that were within eye-sight that can't be disqualified!

They rode down rivers ( deltas ) with him and saw what was happening! They lived with him. They ate with him and his crew! THEY KNOW him as well as anyone can know a guy in war-time ( even though Kerry was only there for 4 months ) and most dis liked him while he was there!

BILL, what I want to ask you- as you are aware as anyone, is this!

-- You know Kerry, with his "CONNECTED" upbringing, was in it to build his FUTURE! He;s not an idiot! All of those medals in 4 months is either FREAKING HEROIC or pre-planned! You make the connection there!

Reach back into your bag of "Great Journalism " and pull your balls out of there!

You have been VERY Disappointing this week.

Other than that, MUCH LOVE, RESPECT and AWARENESS have been a Pinnacle of your Journalism!

Feel Free to quote me, my name, company, pro-BUSH website and anything else!

The SwiftVets deserve to be heard! Even though I think Moore kicked your ass on the interview! You let him pick a recourse topic and you should have let him know that you and I WOULD LET OUR KIDS VOLUNTEER FOR ACTION and if they died in combat, we would be PROUD that they died in the service of their country!

It would rip our hearts out, but if it was their decision, we would stand by them! Fallujah or any other Iraqi city controlled by extremists!

How'd you let all of this controversy around you happen?

Jimmy McDonald
Chief Operating Officer
jimmy@startremodeling.com
http://www.StartRemodeling.com
http://www.ToxicMoldUSA.com
Toll Free - 1-888-336-MOLD (6653)
Corporate # - 281-579-6311
cell phone - 832-722-3155
"We're Bettering your Life by Improving where you Live It!"

THIS EMAIL MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY MATERIAL FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT. ANY REVIEW, USE, DISTRIBUTION OR DISCLOSURE BY OTHERS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THE INFORMATION FROM THE RECIPIENT,PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER BY REPLY EMAIL AND DELETE ALL COPIES OF THIS MESSAGE
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Subject:Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
Date:Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:01:00 -0700
To:<xxx@xxxx.com>

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
oreilly@foxnews.com

Unknown MIME type: message/delivery-status
Encapsulated message follows:

Content-type: text/plain

Hi Bill:

You've dropped the ball re: the Swifties. I believe you're running scared on this one.

Xxxx, Xxxxxx, CA
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: E-mail O'reilly Reply with quote

Bill, I wonder if you, the "stand-up" guy, will put anything on your web site about the overloaded email system, the swiftvets.com address, the number of those who agree vs. those who disagree, etc. You should (but keep it pithy, should you choose to opine).
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a swiftie except in my heart for what you all have been doing, so I'm offering this as just an idea:

Consider reading Dwight Callaway's posts here on how to deal with O'Reilly in a constructive way.
S. Elder
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: My email to O'Reilly-My Dad served w/ John Kerry Reply with quote

Bill-
Usually I enjoy your program and have a lot of respect for your opinion. You are dead wrong about John Kerry and the Swift Vets. My dad is Bob Elder and he served with John Kerry.
I've heard the stories about Kerry, especially my dad's disgust at Kerry's behavior and his betrayal of his comrades since I was a kid. The stuff you're now hearing, I first heard about twenty five years ago.
The message hasn't changed- it's only coming out because Kerry chose to use his war record as his campaign platform. Listen to these guys Bill, it'll dawn on you that they are telling the truth.

Steve Elder
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Steve,

Welcome aboard! I thought your father did a wonderful job on the press conference! I still watch it.

Please invite all the founders to our "Thank You Swiftees" forum even if they don't have time to post. We set it up so that they would have a place to find all the wonderful notes we've seen here intended for them.

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=5

Glad to have you with us and thank your dad and all the founders for all of us! We are VERY proud of them!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: