SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harry Reid - gross

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Harry Reid - gross Reply with quote

is on saying how the repubs WOULDN'T work with THEM and set a bad
example.... but, they won't be that way - they'll set a good example.

how sick
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
USAFE5
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only part of Nevada that is Blue is Clark COunty. The bad part about that is that more than 2/3rds of the population of Nevada lives in Clark County and they keep reelecting this sick SOB.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, all of a sudden they have this spirit of bi-partisanship. So how come they couldn't cooperate when they were in the minority? For 6 yrs. now all they have done is obstruct and p___ & moan. Knocked down every piece of legislation that would have been good for the country just because they didn't control the strings and then blame the lack of progress on the administration being so partisan. Boy if that's not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.
What? They can only be bi-partisan when they are in control?
What a bunch of #&*@$#%^()*&@#$@#@.
And the worse part is they have gotten away with it.

Dusty
Stevie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
they can only be bi-partisan when they are in control?
What a bunch of #&*@$#%^()*&@#$@#@.
And the worse part is they have gotten away with it.

my thoughts exactly ! Laughing

notice how everything they do (the bad stuff) they turn around and acuse the
repubs of doing it?

like name calling...huh? Ann C and Rush don't count. so what have any repubs in office or otherwise called them?
seriously... what have I missed? I watch the news everyday...it's on at least 16 hrs (even if I'm cleaning, reading etc). I'm sure I couldn't miss something like that. I know Hannity sometimes says 'mean spirited' - but, heck that ain't bad. not like the stuff they've called Bush, rummy etc.

thing is they are so consistant about it that people believe them.
also, like a number of people I know only get the regular 3 local channels so that is ALL they hear.

I don't like nasty name calling, but I'm beginning to think the repubs gotta get harsher ! and louder and constant with it.
Stevie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw, I think they did that on purpose from almost day 1 (heck they were calling bush names before the election. but because he said he was a 'uniter' not a 'divider', they jumped on it and planned it that way...

they never planned to 'unit' in any way, shape or form with the admin.

then blame it on him / admin.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's one thing that really, really galls me. They have been the ones doing the dividing. It's the responsibility of the President to lead and their responsiblility to follow the chosen leader.
Like you said Stevie, from day one they have been going the other way and then saying it's the president's fault for not workiing with them.
And they have sold this bill of goods to the public with the help of the media pushing their mantra over and over again.
The admin and the Republicans have been way too nice and the public has been way to gullible.
Like someone else said on another thread, the people who voted these consumate liars into office are going to get what they deserve.
I hate to see our country have to suffer the indignity that is surely to follow.

Dusty
Stevie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Like someone else said on another thread, the people who voted these consumate liars into office are going to get what they deserve.
I hate to see our country have to suffer the indignity that is surely to follow.

yep, I hate to see it also, but am afraid it is coming. I have to admit my ds is one of those nonpolitical people. probably my fault (tho, he did go live with his dad (across country) at age 14; dad is a no confront at any cost type guy; ugh); I did threaten to ground him last week (he is 35).
he will be visiting in Feb - and I'd better not hear any complaining from him !
or he'll wish he hadn't.
then my dd - only gets the 3 local channels (her choice as to keep cr*p from th e kids) - but a good friend (in her 60's) also only has the 3 local channels. She is very conservative and votes Dem - I can only attribute that to her listening to those channels.
the silver lining I see in this is - the people will get a dose of the dems and see what they are really like before the 08 election.
Still, it won't do any good if the repub mouthpieces mubble and smile their way discussions (arguments) and interviews on the news programs.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Harry Reid - gross Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
is on saying how the repubs WOULDN'T work with THEM and set a bad
example.... but, they won't be that way - they'll set a good example.

how sick

He seems to have conveniently forgotten the days of Tom Daschle, as well as his own.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: