SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Really, really bad taste comment on Daily Kos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Really, really bad taste comment on Daily Kos Reply with quote

Considering the shocking suicide of a Philadelphia-area high school student a few days ago (Student Brings AK-47 to School, Commits Suicide), this is probably the most disgusting comment ever on Daily Kos:

Kos wrote:
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/12/14/1369/4662
Midday open thread
by kos
Thu Dec 14, 2006 at 11:23:29 AM PST

Greg Sargent has a problem with Eason Jordan going to Iraq with Michelle Malkin. I think it's a splendid idea. So long as they leave the Green Zone, and without security detail that puts a single US soldier in harm's way. I mean, things are so splendid and it's just like Philly and there's all those great new schools! They'll be perfectly safe, I'm sure.

Shocked

Absolutely sick. Our Democratic supporters at work.

Just wait until the Dems officially take office in Jan. We ain't seen nuthin' yet, I fear.

(This was noted on the LGF blog at http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=23657_Kos_Wishes_for_Malkins_Death&only )

-- FDL
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a look see at what they are accomplishing there, click link below;

Gulf Region US Army Corps of Engineers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: