SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am a new DJ at HOOAH!! Radio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: I am a new DJ at HOOAH!! Radio Reply with quote

If you are looking for ways to support our troops try Hooah!! Radio. It is an online radio station dedicated solely to supporting our troops and their families and our veterans.

Go to http://www.hooahradio.com/

That is the main page for the station. There you will find over at the right a bar to click on to listen to the broadcasts. There are several options available for you to listen with. Winamp is the best but you can use Real Player or even Windows Media Player. If you click on schedule you can see which DJ is on at what times and days.

I am DJ Dixie. But the others are great as well. Some concentrate on rock music; some concentrate on Country ; and some do a mix.

Please support our troops by listening or even by sending in a Shoutcast to let them know that you are thinking of them this Holiday Season.

Thanks Razz
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djmandrake is on now. She took my request and dedication and played it right away. It appears to be a really good station with alot of support.

I linked to it on my blog and posted a link to it over on FreeRepublic.

Now, to figure out when you are on and listen Wink
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Station sounds great and the web page is helpful with the info on songs. DJKat is playing Metallica & Sisters of Mercy! How can you not like that play list.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: I am a new DJ at HOOAH!! Radio Reply with quote

Fort Campbell wrote:
I am a new DJ at HOOAH!! Radio

Good luck with your new position Ft. Campbell. I think I'd clam up immediately behind a microphone Wink
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all. Razz We are trying our best to let our troops and their families know that we are behind all of their efforts and sacrifies 100%.

I really appreciate the mention at Free Republic. That is the way that word gets passed around about our existence.

Believe it or not today I had a listener from England. He has some online American friends and they told him about HOOAH Radio. Now that was cool. Razz

I thought I would frezze too, but once you get the first show under your belt they get easier each time. Laughing

Thanks for listening in. Very Happy
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright Campbell! Woohoo, I'll drop by n listen in myself.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All listeners are more than welcome, Streetsweeper. Just be prepared for a Kentucky twang. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: