SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE DEMO-GOGUES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: THE DEMO-GOGUES Reply with quote

THE DEMO-GOGUES
“Supporting” the troops: “Our military has been in Iraq longer than in World War II, World War I, longer than the Vietnam War. They have done everything that they possibly could. They’ve done it courageously and bravely. And we need a policy that’s going to be worthy of their valor.” —Ted Kennedy

Pulling a Kerry: “Obviously, if we knew then what we know now, there wouldn’t have been a vote, and I certainly wouldn’t have voted that way... I am not in favor of sending more troops to continue what our men and women have been told to do with the government of Iraq pulling the rug out from under them when they actually go after some of the bad guys... I’m not going to believe this president again.” —Hillary in ‘08 Clinton

How prudent: “The administration has their position, and it’s not my job at this point—from here particularly—to make comments about their policy. They have their position as the executive branch and we have our position as a separate, co-equal branch of government.” —John Kerry

How bush league: “You have a President that’s in deep sh**. He got us into the war, and all the reasons he gave have been proven invalid, and the whole electorate was so pissed off that they got rid of anyone they could have, and then they ask, ‘What is the Democrats’ solution?”’ —Charlie Rangel, at it again

VILLAGE IDIOTS
The world’s smallest violin: “[Kofi] Annan quietly understood that an American invasion [of Iraq] would be a disaster. He suffered physically and mentally over his failure to prevent the war. After the invasion, he experienced a mild nervous collapse. For a time, he actually lost his voice. For his pains, he was subjected to a chorus of know-nothing blatherings by U.S. critics who blamed him—inaccurately—for the U.N.’s oil-for-food scandal and ridiculed him for his failure to bring the rest of the world into line behind an incomprehensible series of U.S. foreign policy errors. He, more than any other public figure this year, embodies Teddy Roosevelt’s definition of ‘the man in the arena’.” —Time magazine’s Joe Klein with quite a puff piece

This week’s “Quid Pro Homo” Award: “No. I don’t enjoy her. I don’t... No. No. No... I’m not a fan of the Condi. I’m not. I’m just telling you right now I don’t enjoy the Condi. I don’t know. Stop writing, because I’m not gonna enjoy her. And I’m not gonna apologize... I would love to have dinner with her alone one night and force her to drink at least two glasses of wine and then I’ll let you know if I like her.” —Rosie O’Donnell on Condi Rice
(save your breath rosie o'donuts i don't think ms. rice is a lesbian so you have no shot)
http://patriotpost.us/pub/06-51_Chronicle-print.htm
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are reasons why I listen to talk radio as I watch sports on TV.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Donnell's comments on Condi pale in comparison to those of the odious Joy Behar during the same show...
Quote:
Alexander joked that perhaps he had been given polonium, referencing the recent death of the former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko, who accused the Kremlin of poisoning him:
    Dari Alexander: "Maybe they gave him polonium."

O’Donnell [laughing]: "Oh no, no."
Elisabeth Hasselbeck laughed off Behar’s ludicrous question, referring to her suggestion as a conspiracy theory, but Behar refused to back down:
    Elisabeth Hasselbeck: "Let me ask you something. Why is everything coming from the liberal perspective a conspiracy? This is a conspiracy."

Behar: "I know what this–that party is capable of."
Newsbusters - cont'd
DanVCC
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Our military has been in Iraq longer than in World War II, World War I, longer than the Vietnam War. They have done everything that they possibly could. They’ve done it courageously and bravely. And we need a policy that’s going to be worthy of their valor.” —Ted Kennedy

Uh? Longer than II, I, Nam??? The drunk has a funny way of reckoning time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanVCC wrote:
“Our military has been in Iraq longer than in World War II, World War I, longer than the Vietnam War. They have done everything that they possibly could. They’ve done it courageously and bravely. And we need a policy that’s going to be worthy of their valor.” —Ted Kennedy

Uh? Longer than II, I, Nam??? The drunk has a funny way of reckoning time.

it must be the chivas
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do I keep hearing 'no WMD in Iraq'???

It was on Fox the other month that they were found...

and Fox had on the top Saddam AF guy who said they did have them...

and I saw a clip on Fox showing a whole mass of trucks crossing into Syria...
they said (maybe this was the AF guy) that the regular border guards were pulled off of the border... Saddam's private guards took over - the trucks came and went inot Syria - then Saddam's private guards left and allowed the regular guards to take back their post...

why isn't this reported more???
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
why do I keep hearing 'no WMD in Iraq'???

It was on Fox the other month that they were found...

and Fox had on the top Saddam AF guy who said they did have them...

and I saw a clip on Fox showing a whole mass of trucks crossing into Syria...
they said (maybe this was the AF guy) that the regular border guards were pulled off of the border... Saddam's private guards took over - the trucks came and went inot Syria - then Saddam's private guards left and allowed the regular guards to take back their post...

why isn't this reported more???

It doesnt gibe with the agenda, Stevie.
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know... but you'd think the repubs (like Hannity) would speak up every
time they lie about this stuff.

I think the majority of repubs are mice.... let's clone Ann Coulter!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: