SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"GOP group to hear speaker"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: "GOP group to hear speaker" Reply with quote

I stumbled upon this notice and thought it might be of interest to those in or near this area...

Quote:
GOP group to hear speaker
North County Times
Escondido,CA

TEMECULA -- Harry Kloor, the writer, director and producer of the first two Swift Boat Veteran Ads that targeted Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry will speak about "The Truth Versus the Politics of the Greenhouse Effect" when the Murrieta-Temecula Republican Assembly meets at 6 p.m. Feb. 2.

Kloor is the founder of the first conservative film fund to take back Hollywood.

The cost is $15 for members and $20 for others, which includes the program and a buffet dinner at Pat & Oscar's, 29375 Rancho California Road.

For reservations, call Adele at 506-1999 or e-mail adelegaryh@msn.com.

NCTimes.com

Dr. Harry Kloor's place in the annals of political science is assured and I'm proud that this forum played a small part in Dr. Kloor's history-making alliance with the SVPT endeavor...

"Any Questions?" - August 4, 2004

"Sellout" - August 20, 2004

...and it looks like Dr. Kloor is now about the business of battling yet another leftist sacred cow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: