SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry has to put his PH's on the wall ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FF1047
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Kerry has to put his PH's on the wall ... Reply with quote

Since unlike most (99.999%) of other PH winners he doesn't have scars to show as the real medal. I mean roll up that sleeve and show us that first PH scar ... (hold off on the last one ...)
It reminds me of JAWS when the boat captain and the scientist are showing off their scars from sharks ... just imagine John Kerry sitting around with other PH winners ... I can see him crushing that styrofoam cup with more nuance and sensitivity than Richard Dryfus.
MikeWinn
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a flyboy, welcome aboard, Jeff. My uncle spent nearly 2 years flying as a gunner with more than 50 missions. He only got one Airmedal and 1 Purple Heart Both awarded posthumously in January of 1944. His ship was a B-17 and his remains remain in Belgium. With only 1 year incountry, I got 3 Airmedals and none compared with my uncle's single one. My wife keeps me away from folks who unwisely trash vets or who use their service as a stepping stone to further their own interests. We Vietvets are still paying a price for the crap Kerry spewed. Thanks for your service, swabby! Wink

GunnerMike
Spectre Gunner and 141 FE
Dedicated to Rico. KIA March 14, 1971.
Love ya man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: