SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The most hated family in America

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob51
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: The most hated family in America Reply with quote

An unusual analysis of your least favourite people:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6507971.stm

The programme may appear on a website but I doubt if many are interested apart from sociologists and sect trackers.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: The most hated family in America Reply with quote

Bob51 wrote:
An unusual analysis of your least favourite people:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6507971.stm

The programme may appear on a website but I doubt if many are interested apart from sociologists and sect trackers.

I was watching two of the Phelpes daughters on Fox once and they appeared to be crazy and have bad teeth, but it could also be an intentional diversion.

From what I understand they are trained in Aristotelian logic and win all their court cases. Good lawyers avoid them like the plague because of how bad these crazy girls make them look. Shows you how ignorant and poorly trained today’s lawyers are.
Bob51
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: The most hated family in America Reply with quote

GenrXr wrote:
they appeared to be crazy

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=S2fUyJQgRuM&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DS2fUyJQgRuM

Scanning through the global comments on the first episode (now up on Youtube), a recurring theme is surprise that these people can be in the U.S. and still be alive. In the UK, children are removed from their parents for abuse such as letting them become obese. This is a much worse form of child abuse so it's very surprising that it's allowed to continue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: