SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Children's Programming, Al-Aqsa style

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Children's Programming, Al-Aqsa style Reply with quote

From David Horowitz, a look at some contemporary "children's programming", Al-Aqsa style.

And we want to give this ideology nationhood...exactly why?

Quote:
A disgusting message from the friends of Jimmy Carter, George Soros, Juan Cole, Rashid Khalidi and Norman Finkelstein:

Hamas Al-Aqsa TV: A Mickey Mouse Character Teaches Children About the Islamic Rule of the World And to 'Annihilate the Jews'

The following are excerpts from a children's TV show, which aired on Hamas Al-Aqsa TV on April 6-13, 2007. It is followed by other examples of child incitement from the MEMRI TV archives.

To view this clip, go to:

http://www.memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=1442

Al-Aqsa TV, April 6-13, 2007:

Host Saraa, a young girl: "Sanabel, what will you do for the sake of the Al-Aqsa Mosque? How will you sacrifice your soul for the sake of Al-Aqsa? What will you do?"

Sanabel, young girl on phone: "I will shoot."

Farfour, a Mickey Mouse character in a tuxedo: "Sanabel, what should we do if we want to liberate..."

Sanabel: "We want to fight."

Farfour: "We got that. What else?"

Saraa: "We want to..."

Sanabel: "We will annihilate the Jews."

Saraa: "We are defending Al-Aqsa with our souls and our blood, aren't we, Sanabel?"

Sanabel: "I will commit martyrdom."

David's Blog
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: