SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gathering Of Eagles 9/15/07 (forward to all)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Gathering Of Eagles 9/15/07 (forward to all) Reply with quote

nevermind

Last edited by Guest on Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eddie and all...

GOE is getting under their collective thin leftist skins...

Code:
http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/?q=node/24981

Cut and paste...no hits from this forum.

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/?q=node/24981

Oh my... what an incoherent babble. Shocked

They seem to be accusing GoE of.... something?

No wonder they can't make a dent - that scattershot approach should be saved for desperate situations, not used as the primary mode of engagement.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized that the organization linked to, "Eagles Up", has apparently chosen not to affiliate themselves with Capt. Larry Bailey's "Gathering Of Eagles" as it carries no link to GOE on its website that I can discern. That is unfortunate. If this is incorrect, please feel free to clarify.

If this IS correct and there is some underlying disagreement existing between these 2 factions, airing of those disagreements will be considered inappropriate in this forum as we would like to remain neutral and supportive of both endeavors.

Just for the record, the following from Capt. Larry Bailey...

Quote:
From the Desk of GOE Chairman, Larry Bailey
July 12, 2007

Eagles, I have been bombarded from left and right over the last several days by those who insist on being in the faces of the moonbats on Sept. 15th. And there are very good reasons for doing just that.

Having discussed the pros and cons of the situation with a number of folks whose advice we value, we, the board, have come to the conclusion that GOE will be best served by mounting a go-for-broke operation on Sept. 15th in addition to the Confront Congress event on the 10th.

But you know what? It’s going to take LOT of money and a LOT of cooperation from all of us. I am in a major-donor mode at the moment, and I have hopes of generating sufficient money to at least match our GOE I performance.

And we are in contact with several sister organizations who want to follow GOE’s lead on both dates. I will keep you apprised of developments as they occur.

I confess that I took a long time and endured no small amount of pain in coming to this conclusion, but I only have to be hit over the head with a two-by-four so many times before I get the message.

Thanks to those sober-minded Eagles who finally convinced your leadership to “do the right thing.”

THE MESSAGE: Stand by, Eagles, for a week that is going to go down as “the week that was” for both Congress and the moonbats!

Now, folks, let me see that contribution graph bar start to move rapidly to the right! We will need a LOT of donations between now and September!

Larry Bailey
Chairman

GOE

I'm also encouraged that "GOE" has elected to counter-demonstrate on the 15th. We made the mistake of yielding the streets to them in the Vietnam era. We can't afford to make that same mistake ever again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: