SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 'Truth-Boating Hillary' Campaign is Underway!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: The 'Truth-Boating Hillary' Campaign is Underway! Reply with quote

Has Hillary's slithering from legal jeopardy finally reached an end? The Peter Paul vs. the Clintons civil case is heating up as the Equal Justice Foundation has launched a website and announced a documentary film.

This is a big story -- what some have called the "biggest campaign fraud case in history" -- and it has been blockaded by the mainstream media. That won't be so easy once Hillary and Bill are deposed.

Here's how you can help get the word out:

- Check out the timeline of the Peter Paul case (believe me, it's fascinating)
- Read the background story
- Add the Equal Justice Foundation to your blogroll
- Alert your fellow bloggers to the developing story

It's time Hillary answered some questions about the smoking-gun video that was introduced as evidence last month. Let's break the MSM blockade on this story!
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The saying, "Too good to be true" comes to mind. We've watched Bill and co. get away with so much over the years it's hard to believe this will go anywhere even with direct video tape evidence proving she was lying and doing it under oath and committing several campaign finance felonies.

Gonna get real interesting next week looks like.

Dusty
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Truth-boating"...now there's a word and meme that needs to be spread.

I suggest everyone from the group use this term in any letters or op eds they write about the use of the term "Swiftboating."

-- FDL
GenrXr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Peter Paul story has been around for a long time and unfortunately, yet not surprisingly picked up no traction.
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

GenrXr wrote:
The Peter Paul story has been around for a long time and unfortunately, yet not surprisingly picked up no traction.

True, but the Smoking Gun Video is brand, spanking new. It was just released as evidence in the civil case last month. It's a shocker, which "captures Hillary Clinton in the act of violating [Federal Election] law."

And with Hillary being deposed in Paul's civil case (which the Judge has said will happen, whether she's named as a defendant or not), it will be hard for the mainstream media to ignore.
BuffaloJack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must have taken a different cut on "Truth-boating" than the rest of my esteemed brethren, as in the opposite of "Swift-Boating is ..."
I don't much care for the "Truth-boating" term and its implications at all.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloJack wrote:
I don't much care for the "Truth-boating" term and its implications at all.

I concur...and, despite a desperate attempt by the left to pejoratize the term, even the MSM isn't playing ball. In the final analysis (though they can't admit to it yet) the MSM recognizes a successful campaign when they see one and they understand WHY it was successful.

"Swiftboating" is just fine with me and any attempts to emulate it based on demagoguery, spin, innuendo and falsehoods will quickly be seen for what they are.

There's no cheap imitation for truth-telling.
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

I'm not crazy about the "Truth Boat" term either. This is what Peter Paul and/or the folks around him have come up with.

That said, I believe they have consulted with John O'Neill or others related to SwiftVets so maybe they came up with that branding?

###

Interesting facts about the case from "Doug at Upland":

. An historic civil suit, Paul v Clinton will soon be heard in Los Angeles Superior Court.

2. On Sept. 7, the California Appellate Court will hear arguments about bringing Hillary back into the case as a defendant, along with her husband and others.

3. Hillary is soon going to be under oath.

4. Her declaration to the court presented on April 7, 2006 is, shall we say, less than accurrate.

5. There is compelling evidence of the Clinton role in the collapse of a public company, Stan Lee Media. We have found the recorded document that tells the story. Six days after Hillary was elected in 2000, a partnership agreement was recorded with the Sec. of State in Illinois for VentureSoft. It was recorded for SLM’s Japanese business partner Tendo Oto, and Clinton’s agent Jim Levin. By stealing the business partner, it prevented his additional infusion of $5 mil that had been promised in Nov. 2000. When that cash didn’t come, the company collapsed.

6. After a two-year battle with an assistant US ATTY, a tape was finally released that had been withheld during official investigations. The video shows Hillary’s knowledge, participation, and solicitation of an illegal $1.6 mil in-kind, hard money donation.

7. In Dec. 2005, the FEC detemined, in a conciliation agreement with treasurer Andrew Grossman, that the campaign deliberately hid $721,000. The campaign was ordered to file a fourth amended report.

8. The fourth FEC report, filed in Jan. 2006, is the fourth fraudulent report. Among the many “factual errors” was the claim that Spiderman Stan Lee gave $225,000. We have his taped deposition in which he swears that he gave no money. Hillary and her treasurer know that.

Call this Hillary bashing if you like. Call this the vast right wing conspiracy if you like. But this case has compelling evidence, including 5 hours of candid home video footage with Hillary. No one has ever had that kind of footage before.

At the heart of the FEC case, is the claim by Hillary’s counsel, that the $1.6 mil in-kind donation by Peter Paul was soft money given to a joint fundraising committee. In her sworn declaration, Hillary actually probably doesn’t realize that she told the truth when she said that the concert produced by Gary Smith was for “my Senate campaign.” Also, her White House aide Kelly Craighead, who will be called to testify, was directly involved in soliciting the donation. That clearly makes it hard money and illegal. Craighead worked for the White House and Hillary, not a soft money joint fundraising campaign.

###
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: