SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Senator John Kerry flips the bird at Washington war vets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Senator John Kerry flips the bird at Washington war vets Reply with quote

Senator John Kerry flips the bird at Washington war vets
http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/cover092007.htm

Completely in character for the slimeball Lurch.
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like she nailed him pretty accurately;

Quote:
The recipient of three Purple Hearts without a limp didn't just show disrespect for the vets by giving them the finger on Saturday, September 15, 2007.

When the camera wasn't trained on him, he showed us the real Senator John Kerry and with his crude finger gesture told us the contempt he harbors for the genuine hero known as the American soldier.

"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm as prepared as anyone here to blast Kerry given the opportunity, but corroboration of this allegation appears to be painfully thin to non-existent.

I've looked at the GOE forum and do not see the post referred to in the commentary above ("When is it Appropriate?"...might it have been name-changed or deleted?), nor do I see any corroboration of the alleged gesture from anyone else purportedly present.

What does appear there and appears to address the allegation is a post entitled "Gathering of Eagles, John McCain, John Kerry", but that topic does not offer corroboration either.

Am I missing something else there?

Until this allegation is shown to have some better foundation, I'm moving it to the Geedunk forum.

edit: I went back to the GOE forum to look around a bit more and found this in the "Media" forum...

Quote:
I was 6 feet from Kerry, looking at him eye to eye, when he flipped us off! I was standing behind a poster that said "Blue Star Mom for Victory". If only I had my camera on. Most of the cameras had been cut-off after McCann left - what a shame!

http://gatheringofeagles.org/forum?forum=2&topic=1074&page=1

Given at least this minimal corroboration, I'm moving this back to the main forum. Pity there is no photo-documentation.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I recall, there was some allegations of this conduct from Kerry in 2004, but no photos or other corroboration.

I don't think it is out of character for him to flip off any opposing him and his self-serving attitude.

Sooner or later, a photo has to show up.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
I don't think it is out of character for him to flip off any opposing him and his self-serving attitude.

I dunno Lew...I suppose so...but I remain highly skeptical of anecdotal allegations such as this.

LewWaters wrote:
Sooner or later, a photo has to show up.

Perhaps it will, but not if Kerry is in possession of, at least, the good sense that God gives a turnip.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: