SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Clinton News Network Debate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: The Clinton News Network Debate Reply with quote

Bill Bennett will never be an analyisi for CNN again. He being the only republican on the panel. He brought up the favt that Ret. General Kerr that asked the question about Homosexuals in the military was a Clinton Plant and he worked for the Clinton Campaign. Anderson of course denied this fact. Later though at the end of the show aditted that he was but that CNN had no knowledge of it before the show. Yet he was chosen from the audience.

Wonder if CNN will let the Republicans attend democratic debates in the future so Hillary can be asked some real questions. I doubt it.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Wonder if CNN will let the Republicans attend democratic debates in the future so Hillary can be asked some real questions.

If they were truly "democratic," that question wouldn't need to be asked.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Hillary was stomping for senator two elections ago, my youngest daughter was still in high school (Buffalo, NY suburbs). Being a local thing at the time, Hillary visited her school, where the students were allowed to participate in an impromptu question and answer session. Before Hillary arrived though, the educrats briefed the students on what they could not ask and what would be good to ask. My daughter was somewhat disappointed and disillused by this process. This was her first exposure to politics. Hillary came; answered her canned questions; and, left. By the end of that week, the light came on and my daughter realized that the school had been indoctrinating her for years. She went from being a liberal supporter to a conservative with a mind of her own in a single week. And thankfully, she's never gone back.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Here's the low down on the CNN plant.

Posted at 8:22 AM on 11/30/2007 by David Horowitz

It seems that Gay Keith, the Clinton plant, was not a Brigadier General and served only in the reserves.

I received this note from retired Brigadier General William Becker:

IN SPITE OF MY CURRENT DISTRACTIONS AT HOME I AM FORCED TO ENTER THE PUBLIC ARENA TO EXPRESS MY OUTRAGE AT THE CURRENT REPUBLICAN DEBATE AS MANAGED BY CNN. GAY KEITH IS NOT A BRIGADIER GENERAL. HE IS NOT EVEN AN ACTIVE DUTY RETIRED ARMY OFFICER. HE SPENT HIS YEARS AS A RESERVIST SOLELY IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA MILITARY BUREAUCRACY. HIS BIO IS PUBLISHED IN THE GAY ORGANIZATION DEDICATED TO VOIDING THE "DON'T ASK DON'T TELL" POLICY.

FOR DETAILS. YOU MUST NOTE THAT KERR WAS RETIRED FROM THE INACTIVE ARMY RESERVES IN THE GRADE OF COLONEL. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW YEARS SERVED ON ACTIVE DUTY AS A LIEUTENANT HIS ENTIRE SERVICE WAS IN THE RESERVES IN CALIFORNIA. HE WAS PLACED IN RETIRED RESERVE STATUS WITH THE CALIFORNIA NATIONAL GUARD RESERVES AND PROMOTED TO BRIGADIER GENERAL IN THAT FEDERALLY UNRECOGNIZED STATUS.

THIS IS CONSIDERED AN "HONORARY" TITLE SIMILAR TO THE PHD AWARDED BY UNIVERSITIES AS HONORARIUM. WE WOULD NEVER REFER TO SUCH AWARDEES AS "DOCTOR". IT IS ALSO NOTEWORTHY THAT HE WAS A GRADUATE OF UC BERKELEY AND SERVED AS AN INSTRUCTOR IN ACADEMIA. HE HAS NO COMBAT EXPERIENCE DURING HIS 43 YEARS OF "SERVICE" AND IT IS A DISGRACE FOR HIM TO BE ASSOCIATED BY THE MEDIA WITH THE ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY!!!!

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE VOICE OF WRATH OF THIS OLD MILITARY AVIATOR. BRIGADIER GENERAL BILL BECKER UNITED STATES AIR FORCE, RETIRED COMBAT VETERAN WWII, KOREA,
VIETNAM

Atlas Shrugs

“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly, the issue on which he proselytizes is irrelevant to me, be it "don't ask, don't tell" or "the flat tax". It is the underhandedness and mis-representation that torques me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: