SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

400 scientists debunk Gorebal warming

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link Eddie...which also serves as a reminder to all of the "heavy lifting" Sen. Inhofe has done and continues to do in combatting this insidious and monumental fraud.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Thanks for the link Eddie...which also serves as a reminder to all of the "heavy lifting" Sen. Inhofe has done and continues to do in combatting this insidious and monumental fraud.

I would like to see a list of scientists who support the Global Warming theory. I want everyone on record.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be too surprised if the Global Warming supporters include political scientists, social scientists, and others of that ilk. We've got too many frivilous PhD's, and all of them like to think of themselves as scientists.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
Don't be too surprised if the Global Warming supporters include political scientists, social scientists, and others of that ilk. We've got too many frivilous PhD's, and all of them like to think of themselves as scientists.

I am sure there are a lot of infectious disease types also. Biology types.

When Pol Pot brought the Khemer Rouge down from the mountains the first thing they did was move everyone out of the cities and into the countyside, so they could better "manage" the people.

Pol Pot soon after sent in skeletal crews to man certain industrial and other areas of Phon Phen, Cambodias capital. The leftists learned how necessary technology is and the futility of a pure agrarian society.

I believe in the future what the leftists will do is move those who are necessary to provide the elites with their luxury into "specially designed cities or areas of cities", then they will man those areas with as many uneducated people as possible doing menial tasks and automating as much as possible.

They will then release a pathogen which they have a cure for into the world, while vaccinating the new proletariat slave class and themselves.

Sound crazy? Well these people promoting GW are insane. We have history to guide us as to what the leftist mindset is capable of. Just look at the Killing Fields.

I should write a book about this. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: