SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Anti-tax group has help against Huckabee"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: "Anti-tax group has help against Huckabee" Reply with quote

The assault on TRUTH continues unabated at the Associated Press...(emphasis mine)

Quote:
Anti-tax group has help against Huckabee
By Jim Kuhnhenn
Associated Press Writer / December 27, 2007

WASHINGTON—A conservative anti-tax group Wednesday expanded its ad campaign against Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, helped by a major GOP donor who bankrolled ads that questioned Democrat John Kerry's war record during the 2004 campaign.

<snip>

According to Federal Election Commission records, ClubForGrowth.net received $200,000 this month from Bob Perry, a Houston homebuilder who in 2004 pumped nearly $4.5 million into the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth to pay for unsubstantiated ads that questioned Kerry's Vietnam service.

Boston Globe - cont'd
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: "Anti-tax group has help against Huckabee" Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
The assault on TRUTH continues unabated at the Associated Press...(emphasis mine)

Quote:
Anti-tax group has help against Huckabee
By Jim Kuhnhenn
Associated Press Writer / December 27, 2007

WASHINGTON—A conservative anti-tax group Wednesday expanded its ad campaign against Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, helped by a major GOP donor who bankrolled ads that questioned Democrat John Kerry's war record during the 2004 campaign.

<snip>

According to Federal Election Commission records, ClubForGrowth.net received $200,000 this month from Bob Perry, a Houston homebuilder who in 2004 pumped nearly $4.5 million into the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth to pay for Unrebutted ads that questioned Kerry's Vietnam service.

Boston Globe - cont'd

OK! Now fixed.

"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice how they all line up? LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: