SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IVAW WS II to be held..................

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: IVAW WS II to be held.................. Reply with quote

National Labor College (a private campus), Silver Springs, MD. Anyone here union? If so, man do I feel for you! Everythings been confirmed by the way. Two links, have fun! Its written in third paragraph down towards the end.

http://www.washingtonindependent.com/view/iraq-veterans

Kirkland Center in the Solidarity Hall. (good intel, eh, eh?)

http://www.georgemeany.org/html/campus_map.html

Be there or be square, 3/15/08!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm encouraged that someone of Pete Hegseth's stature and reputation has been brought into the picture. It is Pete and his generation of soldiers that are being targeted by these miscreant leftists posturing as military "advocates". They'll provide the clearest counterpoint to the VVAW wannabes...along with a legion of internet "fact checkers" already engaged in the business of keeping the MSM propagandists honest.

On edit: Looks like March 19 is the designated day for the moonbats to swarm in D.C. Perhaps targeting that day for counter-demonstrations by pro-Victory activists like GOE might be more prudent and effective.

Link intentionally broken...

http ://www.5yearstoomany.org/article.php?list=type&type=4
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be lots of activities on 3/19/08, #1. I've seen it already on various, nefarious websites out there. I'm equally pleased to know Pete is going up against them & has every ounce of my support doing so.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Per IVAW Web site the Winter Soldier event will go from March 13th to the 16th. Does that fit with what you all know?
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct OCS, but the event is going to be held on campus and (obviously) indoors with tightly controlled access. It is doubtful that a.) counter-protesters will be allowed anywhere near the place or b.) that, by IVAW request, the moonbats will have much of a street presence to protest against.

Without a "confrontational" aspect, I'm guessing that pro-Victory demonstrations beyond the campus will be relegated to non-event status. I certainly could be wrong though.

IMHO, this "Son of VVAW" theater will be fought with keyboards as the weapon of choice, not street signs. Not so the events of March 19th which the moonbats are now promoting. THAT'S "boots on the ground" time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: