SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New “Winter Soldier” war crimes tribunal for mid-March in DC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: New “Winter Soldier” war crimes tribunal for mid-March in DC Reply with quote

At Frontpagemag, Scott Swett mentioned a new “Winter Soldier” war crimes tribunal for mid-March in Washington DC.

I want to interject an idea called the "10,000 soldier march" against a repeat of this kind of atrocity.

What would it take to get 10,000 soldiers and vets to voice their "displeasure" in-person at this event, to send a not-so-subtle message to the left that this type of event - a parading of allegations of war crimes by people who are unwilling to provide detailed information under oath - has been "obsoleted by popular request?"

-- FDL
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok FDL, this may be what it'd take to conduct a march. First, you'd have to get as many patriotic vets rounded up as possible even if it mean't bussing them in from other parts of the country like ANSWER Coalition does for their standup clown act. Take into account that a number may not be able to finance the trip out & back on their own otherwise. Another factor involved will be their own mis-givings for whatever reason, the current state of affairs & not really wanting to get involved.

All are sad but true facts of life.

Once you get them mobilized, then the problem of this one wants to do that, that one wants to do this & none want to come together in a non-partisan stance to counter & put an end the left influence thats been going on for the last forty some years. By the way, from my scouting trips on the 'net? There is a good sized amount of in-fighting going on amongst their rank & file......So far, those that have stood up to them appear to have made big dents in their so-called armor.

Now that we've arrived at this point? On March 7-9 a convention is being held at American University, Wash, DC called "NCOR" National Coaliton for Organized Resistance (%Anarchi$t$%) that is the kickoff to WS 2 & all anti-war protests scheduled to go down during the very long week of March 12 - 26, 2008. I'd include the links to the sites but they'll find this post soon enough, lol. WS2 as yall may or may know is being held at the National Labor College, a private campus (think Unions & you might get the point). I've tracked down tie-in's for each affiliation, it isn't funny so keep union (IWW for example) in the foreground & it comes together in a not so purdy package.

Ok, so we've got busloads of patriotic veterans & citizens rounded up, headed for the streets of DC. But, instead of 10,000....we're in need of each & every boot on the ground which should be right around ANSWERS overly inflated 100,000 number of offenders they claimed to have had prsent on 3/17/07! But wait....there is always the chance that the VFW & American Legion posts from around the country might have tour-buses going to the Washington Memorial & other choice targets of tourist interest & never inform their people whats going on in DC during that period.

Why? Because it doesn't suit their interests. I saw & heard it firsthand Sept, 07. We had a tourbus load of 'em staying at the same motel some of us were at. They had no f'ng clue that anything was happening five blocks from the sites they were visiting.... When they were told what was going on, they were like slack-eyed tourists in Beverly Hills checking out the Chanel Number 5 Salon & Botiuge on Rodeo Drive. (I did some checking of parking lots later on in the day before I returned to the motel.)

Twenty five tour buses & none had the inclination of showing up to bolster the troops er boots on ground on Pennsylvania Avenue. Hint, hint National VFW & American Legion Commanders.....git it in high gear, come lend us a hand in a non-partisan stance. Then, keep the pressure on the Left & knock 'em down everytime one of 'em pops their lil gopher head up outta the hole. Just my opinion, in a nutshell. Shocked

fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

streetsweeper95B wrote:
keep the pressure on the Left & knock 'em down everytime one of 'em pops their lil gopher head up outta the hole.

Yep. Remember: treating a cancer while it's small prevents massive matastasis.

-- FDL
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks FDL!
fastrock
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Gathering of Eagles Reply with quote

Gathering of Eagles has already taken on the mission FDL speaks of. I've been to GOE1 & 2 and several 'protest the surrender crowds'.

Chris Hill, Kit and Capt. Bailey are the best. There's nothing better than showing my yellow surrender duck to the hate America crowd.

http://gatheringofeagles.org/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: